Next Run

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Daza
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Next Run

Post by Daza »

:cry: Hi everyone .I am a newbie and joined too late to be involved in the run today(22 july) but would be VERY interested in the next run.I have just got myself a 1995 GR.(my first).They are great.Only had it for a week.Thanks to your forum I now know about the noisy tappets.Thanx guys.Looking forward to meeting other owners on the next run.I dont know much about these great machines but I cant wait to learn.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Hey Daza, WTTC :) Congrats on your purchase 8) I'm sure you won't regret it... Got any pics of your car? Any modifications? Or planned Mods?
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

Welcome! It's been a while since i went on a run too ... maybe will get to see ya next time :)
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problem.

[img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/79682123.png[/img]
Daza

Post by Daza »

:D :?: Hi there.I do have pics but being computer illiterate I dont know how to get my pic to the little box.I have no modifications but then again I've only owned it for a week so when I learn a bit more about them from other lovers I will probably do so.It came with a fair few klm's(214000)but the guy took excellent care of it.I was a bit concerned with tappet noise on start up but from what I've read on here its nothing to be too concerned about(hopefully)If anyone out there can reassure me please feel free to do so.I had never heard of a forum till afriend(300zx owner)told me that if I wanted to know my car then this was how to.I think I will enjoy being part of FTO Austrlia.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Hello mate, welcome to the club :wink:

Forums are a great source of information. They can also be a full of crap! - see 'gibberish' section of this forum :P
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Bennoz wrote:Hello mate, welcome to the club :wink:

Forums are a great source of information. They can also be a full of crap! - see 'gibberish' section of this forum :P
Hehe, or search for any posts made by me ;) lol
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Daza wrote::D :?: Hi there.I do have pics but being computer illiterate I dont know how to get my pic to the little box.I have no modifications but then again I've only owned it for a week so when I learn a bit more about them from other lovers I will probably do so.It came with a fair few klm's(214000)but the guy took excellent care of it.I was a bit concerned with tappet noise on start up but from what I've read on here its nothing to be too concerned about(hopefully)If anyone out there can reassure me please feel free to do so.I had never heard of a forum till afriend(300zx owner)told me that if I wanted to know my car then this was how to.I think I will enjoy being part of FTO Austrlia.
WTTC ... Was it one of the ones off ebay ????
Daza

Post by Daza »

:roll: Yes actually.It did sell but I got a second chance offer.The guy wanted 8500 and I got it for 7200.I hope I got a bargain .