Request a Cruise Thread!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FtoSam
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Request a Cruise Thread!

Post by FtoSam »

Righto... This is so i know when you all want a cruise...

Just post up in here...

Please follow the following template:

Time Frame:

Type Of Cruise:

Required People:

For Example:

Time Frame: Within 2 weekends? this month? next month? around xmas?

Type Of Cruise: dinner? cruising? BWCP? event? Race day? Dyno day?

Required People: whatever? at least 5 (dyno days etc)? as many as possible?

remember not all cruises will go ahead. But this helps me figure out what you guys want.

If you just wanna go for a quick spin... or go to dinner or the movies... or whatever... just make the suggestion... i will check this daily.

at least a few days would be nice for quick events (movies, BWCP, etc) and at least two weeks for cruises is nice...

Also let me know if anyone is interested in a regular cruise...

I.E. I cruise EVERY thrusday and sat night... not our usual cruises but with another club... Let me know if anyone wants to come...

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

yeah, i'd be interested in more regular cruises, which other club do you go out with? & what are they like?

I want anyone interested in a DIY day to send me a PM, or to sam if you want him to organise an official thing, or reply in the DIY day thread to let me know when / if you're interested in doing that... this is purely a day to get together & help each other out with whatever stuff you want to do to your car & learn about mechanical stuff / styling mods / whatever ...

I want to go for a Dyno day before I get all my mods put on... and then see how much better it is at Autosalon...
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Just give Peter from ProTorque a call.. 0438 876 649...

He's a nice bloke.. Tell him i sent you.. (and tell him my engine still hasnt arrived but i still want him to tune it)

Prob charge you minimal amount... works at slacks creek.. He used to own Hardcore Performance.. He always does the dynoing for autobarn dyno days...

maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

i say we organize anther one of those massive cruize days, just so i can make it this time. :D :P

otherwise can we start to organise that cruise we talked about at sizzler, the overnight stay somewhere getting pissed. that sounds the goods :wink:
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

A going away cruise is going to be big... probably interstate... smaller numbers too...

Will also require lots of organising.. Will get to it as soon as we finish AS.. remind me...

And my god.. that massive cruise WAS good.. but was quite a task to get that many cars... and i think a lot of people were just swayed by the magazine...

mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

hehe, maybe i should start saying that hot 4's is going to be doing an article on the FTO DIY Day ... lol .. think anyone will buy that?¿?¿
eThix
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eThix »

i'd love to have a cruise soon, i havn't had my car for over a month... and i still don't get it back till NEXT friday HOPING!!!!111!!11!11!
i miss my car :(
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

eThix wrote:i'd love to have a cruise soon, i havn't had my car for over a month... and i still don't get it back till NEXT friday HOPING!!!!111!!11!11!
i miss my car :(
Damn dude... what are they doing with it??? have they given you a loan car for all this time? 'tis frikkin slack
oneian
Apprentice

Post by oneian »

a cruise sounds great - maybe a Barbie somewhere, or up to cootha for a coffee and trading stories. a DIY sounds gr8 - anything! i want to be there for my 1st cruise :)
take care y'all