Club Exhibition @ 2004 Melbourne Auto Salon or Auto Expo

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ruchi
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by ruchi »

I tend to agree that we're not in the position to do these things now, but if we want to be in the position to do them later, we need to start planning them now. :wink:

One of the obvious issues here is $$$, and if we want to have the money in place by the next AutoSalon we need to start collecting it now. So I raise my two piggy banks idea again, where at each cruise or event we have, there is one for charity donations and one for AutoSalon donations. That way by the time the RCH Good Friday appeal comes around we have a lump some to give them, and likewise when AutoSalon comes around, we know how much money we have and how many cars that will cover the entry fees for. :idea:
MIVEC is My Friend :D
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

We will also have an optional separate fundraiser for the Auto Salon at the Phillip Isl cruise.

As for wearing the costs, personally i feel this agenda needs to be discussed more openly with other members before a decision is made.

However i must also agree that we simply do not have enough time to prepare for Auto Salon in April.. In fact I'd be more inclined to enter the club for the Auto Expo instead (towards the 3rd qtr) because by then I'm sure we would have formalised our club membership structure. We could start something small and learn along the way for bigger and better things next year!
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

better change your signature then :wink:
MIVEC is My Friend :D
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

update: there's a good chance that i might be able to score about 100 pieces of tiled carpets from work measuring 30cmx30cm for about $10 (10c each)... with these we can use them as barriers or flooring for our club stand...

Looks like now we got our flooring and lighting needs covered, and I think Brendan the 'pimp daddy' has the models sorted too hehehe ;)