Sunset Spot

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Sunset Spot

Post by AMACHA »

HAh jsut a quick question anyone know anywherhe in melbourne or close to melbourn that has a great sunset spot? relativly quiet nice place you guys get the drift.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Got any pics of her? :P
AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

my eyes only mate.... my birthday is coming up and well thats what she would call special lmfao oh well ok then so anyone know any good spots
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

That depends if you want to go to a nice cafe or just open air area.

Try Sandy at Brighton, if money is not a problem the, go to London at Port Melbourne.

Of course you can always just hang out at the either beach too.[/list]
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

more just an open area mate wh a gr8 sunset view
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Those two places i mention got a great sun set view as you on 2 level height from the ground and its floor to ceiling windows, which also give you a nice view of the ocean as well.

Great Ocean Rd mate, it think thats open enough :wink: Aren't you close to Mt Dandy? That would be the closest wouldn't it?
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Yeah, Mt. Dandenong Observatory (Sky High) is a good place for the view... the food is pretty average though :roll:
LED ALL the things.
AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

thanks mate i live in thornbury northcote area so about 2 min drive from protek and maztek.

Yea not after a cafe/eating joint jsut after a nice open scenic spot where two people can sit down for a bit without to manyy people aorund so i guess i may just hit the beach along the great ocean rd...Mayby brighton beach or something ny good ncie beaches nice view
know1here
Apprentice

Post by know1here »

Second Mt Dandenong.....

It's close (< 1hr), but "out of the city"

The sunset looks great, and when the suns down, the lights of the city are pretty sweet.

The roads are fun to drive on, and safe...nice 3 lane Burwood Hwy most of the way....and you can find plenty of private turn offs along the road for.....well....whatever you've got planned
AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

Mt dandenong it is then private turns hey nice!!! interesting soudns like a spot thanks guys
msbchi
Grease Monkey

Post by msbchi »

Try the end of the runway at Tullamarine . There's a car park on the Sunbury Rd. Promise her a trip to Paris on the next flight and then wait for the next plane to arrive .... your Fto will shake on the outside as well as inside