Registering for website

Website Help. This forum is for problems with the website not for car help
If you are having problems creating an account - please post in here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO99R
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Registering for website

Post by FTO99R »

I registered for the website under the name FTO99R over 24 hrs ago and still havnt received the confirmation email. If you guys can help me out please let me know.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

i assume thats because of the email error thingo that we've been having....

i guess if nothing gets fixed soon u probably should PM one of the mods or admin and nag them :)
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia

Post by Guest »

thanx sounds like it might not just be me. I'm just really keen to join the website as I recently bought a 99 version R (hence the name) and have plenty of questions and parts to sought. Will hopefully be doing it up as a project soon. :D
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Can you post up the email address you'd like to use & I'll create the account :wink:
FTO99R

Post by FTO99R »

Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Done. Your password is 'password', feel free to change it.
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

fixed

came out of retirement to fix this
guest aka ftoStylergrl

i dont seem to be getting the registering e mail either

Post by guest aka ftoStylergrl »

hey hey I also been trying to join the site..gave it ago few months ago and again yesterday but havent got the e mail to confirm....
can u help me too?
italian_eyes66@hotmail.com

I sure need some advice on the FTO that I bought.... Someone did a conversion from GR to a MIVEC....but didnt change the computer...Its taken me forever to find the ecu and the loom.... I just wondering if anyone had any pics of a MIVEC engin to see where the loom fits around the engin... Apparently not many people know about FTO's. To saught out the problems of this car has been a misssion...

If anyone knows someone that knows FTO's on the gold coast other then riks in southport [they are rip offs...they wanted 950 for a loom [wiring!] I picked it up for 350...including postage... Not even going to attmept to get anything fixed there

thanks if anyone can help!!!
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

The signup issue has been resolved for a few weeks now. Try again ;) If it doesnt work, let me know.
maggsy
Oldtimer

Re: i dont seem to be getting the registering e mail either

Post by maggsy »

guest aka ftoStylergrl wrote:If anyone knows someone that knows FTO's on the gold coast other then riks in southport [they are rip offs...they wanted 950 for a loom [wiring!] I picked it up for 350...including postage... Not even going to attmept to get anything fixed there

thanks if anyone can help!!!
are you talking about Joe and Ricks in Bailey cres.

they are the best place to go, i would not trust anyone else with my FTO.

they r so good that even people from Brisbane and even further up go there to get there's fixed.

it may cost a little more than some other places but if u want it done right the first time i reccomend going there.
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

FTOSTYLERGRL

Post by FTOSTYLERGRL »

to maggsy...ppfftt a little more
for a loom for a mivec they wanted $950 thats just for the part....I picked one up from brisy dilivered to my house for $350. Thats with out a computer too. Thats a bit steep for wireing dont you think..... A old school porsh loom cost new $700...
Its just a car it aint rocket science.:D
have a merry x mas all

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:27 am.