Wishlist for I.C.E of the future...

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

GPXXX
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Wishlist for I.C.E of the future...

Post by GPXXX »

Following on from the thread about the next craze of mods, I'd be interested to see what are your ideas for the ICE of the future...

For me, USB ports on MP3-capable headunits that can play /download screensaver animations + mp3s + short video clips...

oh and finger-print security for turning on the head unit (ok maybe not so near the future but hey, Jules Verne predicted men will be roaming in the skies once!)

...and my last wishlist for ICE of the future: hi-powered subs that do not use more than 4litres of enclosure space, hehehe :twisted:
TimmyD
Mechanic

Post by TimmyD »

hehe... ummz.... over the this yr i'll be getting..

A pioneer unit that plays MP3's, the mp8450 or summin like that and it's mechanical and looks funky, getting that this sunday.

and the rest... alpine 7"splits with 1 or 2" tweeters
apline 7 x 10's for the back
and that'll set me back about 2 / 2.5 grand :'(... so uh... mikey you said something about a financer on these forums :P

Tim
Raven
Grease Monkey

Post by Raven »

a red licorice dispenser on the roof. like the one in waynes world.

mabey its not what your after but i think it would be a cool novelty that passengers would love.

or even just a simple gum dispenser. hehe
Whats an FTO?
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

TimmyD wrote: and that'll set me back about 2 / 2.5 grand :'(... so uh... mikey you said something about a financer on these forums :P
you'll get to meet him this weekend if you come to the mini meet, so you can negotiate with him...he's a nice guy, i assure you! ;)