EOI: christmas 4 day cruise to... half way to no where

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Would you be up for a 4 day cruise over christmas?

yes, definately.
25%
maybe
50%
sry i'm being a little girl
25%

Total votes: 16

jakey106
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by jakey106 »

FtoSam wrote:Maybe make it both

Most cars - 15 points
Most people (registered or not) - 10 points

theres so many things we could do... should be great fun

Especially the collect things along the way... Did the same thing for trip to schoolies (used to live in nsw)...

Collected things like road cones (1 point each)
Roadworks signs (2 points each)
Street Signs (3 points each)
Maccas Trays (1 point each)
Randoms Phone numbers (usually being maccas personel) (2 points each)
Best photo from the journey judged by a random coffs local (5 points)

etc etc
Speaking of maccas trays we can steal a whole bunch on the way and than have a drifting compition all we have to do is put some macas trays on the rear wheels and walla you now have a front wheel drive that drifts
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Yang's right, should try to keep it legal since it's associated with the club (or at least not discuss ideas on the forums ;))

Oh, and chasing people down for stealing Macca's trays is very high on the cops list of priorities ... the cops rocked up at one of my friends' doorstep after tracking him down from video footage .. obviously denied everything & they had to let it slide from lack of evidence - just trying to bluff a confession as usual..

Lesson learned: Park somewhere else if you're gonna do it ;) Not that I am condoning such actions lol :P :roll:
boarsai
Mechanic

Post by boarsai »

It pisses me off when people steal my stuff... can't see how it'd be any different with a shoe on the other foot. Peoples businesses and all... agree with yang on this one. ++
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

righto righto...

Was just throwing ideas around guys...

and as far as stealing maccas trays... im sure that nicking a few trays wont be big enough to ruin Macca's business...

And what we eat on the trip will be more than enough to make up the cost... lol...

that said, legally we probably shouldnt...

throw some idea's around guys... Lets see what we come up with

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

we could look into jet ski hire and have some fun on the water
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

there are other things we can use for some FWD Drifting action if we can't 'borrow' some macca's trays.. :P .. those little milk crates, tv dinner trays lids from those boxes you can get at crazy clarks for a couple $$ each etc..

i'm budgeting for jetski hire .. gonna take an hour or so & go for a spin.. so if anyone else wants to get one as well that'd be schweet ...
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

mr-charisma wrote:there are other things we can use for some FWD Drifting action if we can't 'borrow' some macca's trays.. :P .. those little milk crates, tv dinner trays lids from those boxes you can get at crazy clarks for a couple $$ each etc..

i'm budgeting for jetski hire .. gonna take an hour or so & go for a spin.. so if anyone else wants to get one as well that'd be schweet ...
Bloody oath if we get a large amount of ppl who want to have a ride on the jetski it is awsome fun i will teach use how to do 360 on them :D
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Wow. dont check this for a couple days and look at all the ideas.

No point discussing what will be done if we cant agree on what date. This needs to be sorted now so that every can get the time off work.

I think 12th 13th and 14th jan Does this suit everyone and if not what dates then

I agree yang definitly have to be legal but the tresure hunt idea rocks, again somethin i suggested about 6 months ago lol.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

SIMON! i need to speak to you asap!!
sorry offtopic! lol
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/923/msf70lz5.jpg[/img]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

u got my mobile????? im also on msn right now
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Does anyone have any input on the Dates for this thing? Or are we just gonna go with the 12th 13th, 14th of Jan?

Fine by me, but would everyone be cool with extending it to the 15th of Jan (monday) as well? That way we can have the extra day in coffs & make it to byron as well.. etc
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

mr-charisma wrote:Does anyone have any input on the Dates for this thing? Or are we just gonna go with the 12th 13th, 14th of Jan?

Fine by me, but would everyone be cool with extending it to the 15th of Jan (monday) as well? That way we can have the extra day in coffs & make it to byron as well.. etc
i'm easy ;)
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

BorepYano wrote: i'm easy ;)
we know that, but are you ok with those dates? :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Dude my dates include the monday. 12th is saturday 13th sunday making the monday the 14th. Did u mean tuesday??
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8AFRE wrote:Dude my dates include the monday. 12th is saturday 13th sunday making the monday the 14th. Did u mean tuesday??
:oops: nah, was looking at Jan 2007 on the computer calendar instead of 2008 ... meant we could make it a 4 day weekend, friday 11th , sat 12th, sun 13th, mon 14th
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Oh ok cool, well i dont mind either, just depends on what everyone wants, i would probably prefer only 2 nites though getting too expensive for me otherwise
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

i'm ok with 3 days or 4. i'll ask for a whole week of now so that i'm ready for anything :thumleft: .
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

jakey106 wrote:How about we see who can drink the most my best is 15 beers and half a bottle of absinth before i passed out
You'd loose points for that man. :spew:
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Righto... hows this for everyone:

Leave sat morn bright and early (8:30am ish)

Get home monday evening aroun 7-8pm...

two nights only...

I cant get any more time off than that and as simon pointed out, it starts getting expensive...

NSW are getting into it but they're still soft as...

starting a list:

QLD
1. Sam
2. Michael
3. Sammi
4. Simon
5. Maggsy
6. Yang
7. Boarsai (you comin matey?)

NSW

1. AJ
2. Bennoz
3. Jakey
4. Manofwood

Yeh notice the numbers??? Bloody NSW ppls...

Maybe if they got their act together, they'd man up and come along...

Obviously a bunch of girls...

**Waits patiently for flaming...** :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

Just wait and see. I have faith. We like to play late. :roll: Do we get extra points for bringing "The Prez"?