EOI: christmas 4 day cruise to... half way to no where

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Would you be up for a 4 day cruise over christmas?

yes, definately.
25%
maybe
50%
sry i'm being a little girl
25%

Total votes: 16

FtoSam
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by FtoSam »

no... you loose points for bringing him... lol...

im sure he'll help you make them up in any drinking games...

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Oh i got a few games lines up. (i hope you ppl know how to drink). If the NSW ppl are gonna have a good amount of ppl turning up then i am all for staying in the one place for two nights if they are.

Dates ppl i need to organise this with work now so can we please agree on this now :D
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8AFRE wrote:Oh i got a few games lines up. (i hope you ppl know how to drink). If the NSW ppl are gonna have a good amount of ppl turning up then i am all for staying in the one place for two nights if they are.

Dates ppl i need to organise this with work now so can we please agree on this now :D
we're decided on the 12th, 13th, 14th of Jan 2008 ... Sam & AJ still need to make it official, but i reckon if anyone still has a problem with that they haven't spoken up yet, so too bad..

As you said, a few people have to book it with work & I for one need to give as much notice as possible.. so lock it in Eddy!
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Sounds good lets do it. but you all beta have your drinking boots on
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8AFRE wrote:Sounds good lets do it. but you all beta have your drinking boots on
i think i vomited in my drinking boots, but I'll see if i can find my drinking thongs..
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

lol yeah happens to the best of us.

F%^k im post whoring again......SLAP..... ok im good now
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:lol yeah happens to the best of us.

thought u refuse to use the forum :P jk jk
good to have u back coughcoughwhorecoughcough
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8AFRE wrote:lol yeah happens to the best of us.

hehe, noticed that.. got some catching up to do though ;)

Subby isn't on as much (if at all) anymore, but you're more than welcome to start something with Ollie... :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

You know im only back cause i missed you
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8AFRE wrote:You know im only back cause i missed you
get a room you two.. :roll: :supergay:
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

:hmm: :scratch: do we even know where we're staying yet. or what type of accomodation we are going to be using?

i think that campsite cabins or a backpacker type of place would be good enough.
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

maggsy wrote::hmm: :scratch: do we even know where we're staying yet. or what type of accomodation we are going to be using?

i think that campsite cabins or a backpacker type of place would be good enough.
lol, i didn't think anyone would actually take me seriously on that... but hey, what you, Simon & Yang do in the privacy of your own campsite cabin / backpacker type of place is none of my business... 8O
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Well noww thay we have agreed on datees ill look at some places. i know a guy who knows a guy that had a monkey who may beable to get us some cheap accomodatiom.

So is it 1 nite or 2 at coffs (or whereeva we are meeting sidney guys(yes i know i splelt it wrong but no turning back now lol)).
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Coffs has backpackers places.. not sure how much better / worse than Byron, but I'm fine with staying there for the whole weekend if the Sydney guys are makin the effort to come up the coast..

Anyone know what the nightlife is like in Coffs?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

OMG just remebered at some stage gotta do a cruise to Arlie Beach. That place is party central, next time i could tell you some stories about that place. its heaven if you know what i mean ;) ;) ;)
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

I8AFRE wrote:its heaven if you know what i mean ;) ;) ;)
................................ :scratch:

I don't know what u mean please explain :?
Last edited by maggsy on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

sounds leik a plan :) we've gotta get the North QLD members involved at some point anyway... a cruise to Heaven sounds like a good start..
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

maggsy wrote:[quote="I8AFRE]its heaven if you know what i mean ;) ;) ;)
................................ :scratch:

I don't know what u mean please explain :?[/quote]

He means theres sheep, lots & lots of sheep ...
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

8O 8O

ok.... i was thinking more along the lines of lots and lots of hot chicks :lol:

BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

maggsy wrote:8O 8O

ok.... i was thinking more along the lines of lots and lots of hot chicks :lol:
probably too old for simon ;)
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia