FTO Bolt on Turbo Kit

So you want a hairdryer on your FTO? Or do you already have a hairdryer in it? This is the section for it. All other big power projects & forced induction goes here too.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

akumi
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

FTO Bolt on Turbo Kit

Post by akumi »

Hi there,

I don't intend to turbo my fto at all because i'm happy with the way it is. But thought this might be interesting for other members. What do you guys think?

PS Scroll down to have a look at the kit

http://www.autofashion.co.uk/mitsubishi_fto.htm
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Sweet... only $8000 Aus...

Just add freight, installation & tuning 8O
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

hahahaha i just noticed that this was mentioned before in another thread silly me.

Just buy one that's been turboed, easiest way. Esp the one that's on car sales that STILL hasn't been sold due to engineering cert issues hahaha. poor guy. I think he's selling for $13000, well if anyone loves turboed fto, who cares, it's only $13,000 after all haha.
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth