Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

EURO
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

merchandise

Post by EURO »

Hi guys,
where do you by stuff for your FTO from??
ive been to the couple of import stores in boxhill etc, never get much help there...
i want stuff like handbrake covers, etc, pedals, leds for dash etc, ....

secondly anyone know of good pedals you dont have to drill on...cos the pedals in FTO are anightmare to fit new ones too...

basically want a store like funky product in UK, without having to pay in the pound and for shipping!
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

what EXACTLY do you want to get for your FTO? you don't expect to buy everything for your FTO from just one source because FTOs are not as popular as Skyline turbos and such, so unfortunately you will have to go all over melbourne... I have bought things from east to west, and soon i may even go up north, so it all depends on what you need coz not eveybody may have 'em in stock...
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

Sorry dude, didnt mean to sound vague.
I understand there is a lack of FTO to be able to have as much merch. Just want some of the stuff similar to teh funky sexy cool site in UK, handbrake sleeves, chrome tips, headlights (the ones i used from other shops havent worked - due to the misty light in the FTO?), pedals, floor mates, air filters, all those gadgets.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

ok, stuff like that you need to go to:

a. JR Racing @ Box Hill
b. Speed Zone @ Chinatown CBD
c. Autobarn
d. Motorware @ Clayton
e. Access Auto @ Vermont
f. Speedbox @ Box Hill