good one u clown!!!
if i could get time off work id b on the list :roll:
[img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4341/untitledom9.jpg[/img]
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

mr-charisma wrote:
DRM34R wrote:lol
whatchu lol'in aboot, put your name on the list ;) you can hand over your car keys to Yang while you're there :lol:
lol
btw, kim, olly knows the whole story behind that now right? :lol:
and yeah, go on, u know u wonna come, just to make it worth your while if either one of u or olly come then i wont take your car off ya lol

pfft, dont say i didnt try to help u bunch of slackers, i'm giving up a car just to help u get the numbers lol
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
DRM34R
Grease Monkey

Post by DRM34R »

bahahaha yeah i told him bout that he was stressin lol...hrm well i sorta have a few days bookd of work already n cnt take anymore...otherwise id b first on the list!!!

hrm speakin of which i went n had a look at a Z4 8)
[img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4341/untitledom9.jpg[/img]
Wi11iam
Grease Monkey

Post by Wi11iam »

i wish i could go :(

but unfortunately ill be at the tokyo autosalon then :) :lol:
nvdfto
Grease Monkey

Post by nvdfto »

atleast u guys are confident enough on goin for a cruise. u guys should look at melbs ones. its dead az.
even hard just to get a breakfast or dinner happening here in melbourne. how lame is that.
Let the tunes decide
.:[Bosch Australia Automotive Department]:.
kazbah
National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

I think I'm out, just started a new job so got buckleys of getting any time off.. :(
Teh Ban Queen!
nicholas
Veteran Mechanic

Post by nicholas »

I think I have the time off work, but as for the $$$... :?
We'll see, it'd be friggin awesome to go!
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

kazbah wrote:I think I'm out, just started a new job so got buckleys of getting any time off.. :(
dont be a little girl :P

*runs away*

and nicholas, dont worry man, it wont cost that much, just fuel and cheap acomm (trailer parks mate trailer parks lol)
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

BorepYano wrote:
kazbah wrote:I think I'm out, just started a new job so got buckleys of getting any time off.. :(
dont be a little girl :P

*runs away*

and nicholas, dont worry man, it wont cost that much, just fuel and cheap acomm (trailer parks mate trailer parks lol)
hehe, & yang will share a bed with you if you get desperate! ;)

... You're right to be scared.
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

Hi Guys. I got a quote for accommodation. What does everyone think about $65 per night?
"The Surf Beach Motor Inn Motel Rooms" is situated across the road from Coffs Harbour's main patrolled Surf beach (Park Beach). This is within strolling distance to Park Beach Bowling Club, Pub, Restaurants, shopping centre, the Jetty and great fishing spots.

Surf Beach Motor Inn is the perfect place from which to explore the many attractions Coffs Harbour has to offer, or just to relax and enjoy yourself around the pool.

The luxury rooms are equipped with refrigerators, fans, heaters, toasters and tea/coffee facilities.

SURF BEACH MOTEL ROOMS features include:Quiet Rooms; Across the road from the beach; On site Laundry;In Ground Pool; Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning & Ceiling Fans in all rooms;Closest Motel to Surf Club; BBQ area; Queen sized beds;
Remote Control Television; Cutlery/Toasters & Tea/ Coffee making facilities;Linen included; Family rooms have microwaves; Off street parking.

Arriving: 12 01 08 Vacating: 14 01 0 8 No Nights: 2 No People 30

Accommodation is twin share (each with own bed) & the tariff would be $65.00 per person per night which includes GST."
We'd also need a $500 deposit, refunded after we check out and rooms have been inspected. This is based on 30 people.

I'd like to get defo numbers by 3rd December so please add you name ASAP.

Thanks, AJ.
nicholas
Veteran Mechanic

Post by nicholas »

sick! sounded good fellas.

On another note, I've got a mate who's into the RenaultSport forums; they're doing a drive day on the 9th Dec (Sunday).

i'm goin along anyways cos they're doing RNP / Kangaroo Valley (probs Maq Pass, Jambaroo) but you're all welcome to come too - Clios are pretty competitive to drive against. Any takers?
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

ben because... can i take up the navigators seat?

bullrun styles???? 8) :hb:
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

Are you defo in then Mike?
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

yeah i wont have bought a car by then... ill ride in someones boot
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

just had a thought, i just got a new slr camera, i could be the photographer... jump from car to car and such and so forth etc etc yadda yadda yadda

Edit: (sorry im smashed) just had another idea, ill take pictures of everyones clusters while they are driving and bust people, if theyre caught speeding they have to wash someone elses car which would be drawn out of a hat... and they must be humiliated by the cars owner.... muhuahahaha the likes of super soakers and silly string, zip ties and broomsticks, like back in the old boys school

then we can play pin the tail(pipe) on the fto

and sit round a campfire singing showtunes

:moon:
KLRFTO
Apprentice

Post by KLRFTO »

GOD DAMN THATLL BE PUSHIN CLOSE TO CAR PICK UP TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i cant be anymore helpful with a defineant answer, but if my cars ready i can almost certainly say ill be there, the suspension work will or should be ready by christmas its just waiting on the volk GT-Ns to come from japan, its apparently a 7 week wait and i ordred them last week so it will be pushin close to the weekend, hopefully the guys are quick and air freight is quick so i can shed them in potenza adrenilins and come cruiZing with the N.S.W gang and catch up with everyone :hb:

UNLESS :hmm: someone can lend me 2 stockies just for the cruize and ill pay a rental fee or something until such time as my volks get here :roll: if anyone from newwiw can afford to do that i may be a defienent 4 the cruise :twisted: ( PUT IT THIS WAY AJ :lol: U CAN ALWAYS USE ME AS A NUMBER IN THE WAGING WAR AGAINST QLD HAHAHA)

Cos we all know what qld is really like :supergay: and you cant have a cruise in N.S.W and have more QLD then Us its just plain :spew:

lol and yes ive found the new emoticons 8O
Gotta love the look on the bogan v8 drivers faces when they hear the scream of 7500rpm mivec slaying there puny 5 litre paper weights with twice the power, yeah thats a FTO
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Cos we all know what qld is really like
[img=http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/815/ ... offxg7.gif]

Come on, sleep with the boss, blackmail him/her if you have too, just come even if its just for the one night
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Cos we all know what qld is really like
:la:

Come on, sleep with the boss, blackmail him/her if you have too, just come even if its just for the one night
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
KLRFTO
Apprentice

Post by KLRFTO »

LMAO haha sure thing i wish it was that easy, lets see what happens :? ill come cruizing all the way to coffs in my 1981 MITSUBISHI FULL SIGMAAAAA GLX and show you's all how to party in a flogged out 2.6 astron that pushes out a mind boggling 50kw at the wheels and runs on more oil then petrol. thatll teach you queenslanders a thing or two 8O yeah yeah you's better run and hide *Shakes own head disapprovingly at the above comments* 8O :roll:

Hey I can dream hahaha, silly sigma where would i be without it *walks outside and pats it on bonnet with a sly wink*
Gotta love the look on the bogan v8 drivers faces when they hear the scream of 7500rpm mivec slaying there puny 5 litre paper weights with twice the power, yeah thats a FTO
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

LMAO haha sure thing i wish it was that easy, lets see what happens ill come cruizing all the way to coffs in my 1981 MITSUBISHI FULL SIGMAAAAA GLX and show you's all how to party in a flogged out 2.6 astron that pushes out a mind boggling 50kw at the wheels and runs on more oil then petrol. thatll teach you queenslanders a thing or two yeah yeah you's better run and hide *Shakes own head disapprovingly at the above comments*

Hey I can dream hahaha, silly sigma where would i be without it *walks outside and pats it on bonnet with a sly wink*
LOL
Dude just jump in some elses car, the weekend is all about bondage.......ooppps i mean bonding, yeah, yeah, thats it....... bonding.

This will be one to tell the grand kids :lol: