Website Help. This forum is for problems with the website not for car help
If you are having problems creating an account - please post in here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

boarsai
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

FTO Aus Logo Art.

Post by boarsai »

Hey, searched the site for a big version (preferably AI/eps) of the clubs logo to use in photoshop... was making some desktop images and wanted the logo to add into them... but haven't uncovered where it's hiding (:

eg. http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... temId=4705

Am going to pick a few random car pics from the gallery every now and then and do a desktop... when I have the time and am sufficiently b.ored enough to open photoshop ;)

Anyway maybe you could send/post the logo file somewhere for me? That'd be awesome.

Maybe we could have a Misc section in the gallery also for things like desktop images and other assorted FTO gibberish... or should I just add them to my gallery? they wont all be my ride though... so... or should I just start a thread? (:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Just added the pdf formats in full res of the logos to the downloads section of this site ;)

I keep all the hi res versions of the wallpapers in there as well, so if you just want to email me them I'll put them up :)

Good idea to display them in the gallery thou, cause there no preview option in the downlaods section. I'll create a graphics album & give you access to it. Anyone else that want to add to it can just pm me & I'll give them access to add to it.
boarsai
Mechanic

Post by boarsai »

Thanks ben (: