Hot 4's Magazine FTO Issue Out Now

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

Simon i thought yours might of got a bigger picture aswell but ohwell great exposure for the club was what we were aiming for and by golly we got it all right
Might of been what you were aiming for but not me :lol: jok
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

i should've gotten a hair cut lol
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

i should've gotten a hair cut lol
He he. Na the feral look is in right now jok
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Just in case anyone is interested ... The QLD Cruise writeup wasn't the only time the FTO is featured in the new Hot4's mag... it also gets a mention on page 112 & 113 in the Juiced Hot Import nights article.. :)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah and i think its sammmi's car (well the ass of it anyway) also appears on another page. i think its next to a batman? not sure aand to lazy to have another look :?
BUDDS1
Apprentice

Post by BUDDS1 »

Well Guys and Gals i think the pic's are great, even the ones of my old car, its just a shame they didnt have a larger spread with a few more pics