Jonowong's CA18DE to CA18DET S13 Swap Diary

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

Sweet well done man must have learned a lot from doing it
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

haha thanks mate... took awhile didnt it? lol

now to work on my turbo fto LOL
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

lol its better to take your time than try to rush it and make lots of mistakes. looks like it went pretty smooth. good luck with the turbo project :P
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
manofwood
Veteran Mechanic

Post by manofwood »

did you have any trouble with spark? i'm trying to help out a mate that rebuilt his CA18DET in an S13, and it wont produce any spark at all, but everything else is fine. he had a power FC and splitfire blaster coils fitted before he got it rebuilt, running ok at the time.
any ideas?
Racing in a VL is like being in the Special Olympics, coz even if you win, you're still a <u>RETARD</u>
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

yeah if you dont hook up the injector resistor it wont give a spark either
manofwood
Veteran Mechanic

Post by manofwood »

where's that located and what does it look like? i'm a trial by error person...
Racing in a VL is like being in the Special Olympics, coz even if you win, you're still a <u>RETARD</u>