searching for a mechanic

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

searching for a mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

hey all quick quesiton,i have ehard a lot of oyu guys saying take your car to a guy called Lee?if u need to get things adjusted etc my quesiton is who is Lee lol and where is he located in melbourne so i can take my car there ....

thanks
Amacha
stunna-fto
Apprentice

Post by stunna-fto »

umm any replies ..i wanna know who this lee dude is too
Epyx

Post by Epyx »

Lee's number is 0414 738 781, and he's in Clayton South. I reckon he's off his game these days though. I've been using him for a while and he's become a bit unreliable.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Epyx wrote:Lee's number is 0414 738 781, and he's in Clayton South. I reckon he's off his game these days though. I've been using him for a while and he's become a bit unreliable.
Yeah, a few members have told me he isn't what he used to be :?
LED ALL the things.
Chalice
Apprentice

Post by Chalice »

Check out my posts under "washers and pistons dont mix" after reading that you might (or might not) want to check out my mechanic in Morwell 45 mins east of melb. Guy stuffed up but is doing a full engine rebuild and mods worth nearly 20k for me (free cause he stuffed up, but at least he fessed up and didnt do a dodgy).

Now that his team have stripped a Mivec engine and modded the car he's really familiar with them and his shop is known up here for doing HP makeovers and tuning (thus why i took the car there in the first place).

If you want details PM me and i sort you out.
AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

Chalice wrote:Check out my posts under "washers and pistons dont mix" after reading that you might (or might not) want to check out my mechanic in Morwell 45 mins east of melb. Guy stuffed up but is doing a full engine rebuild and mods worth nearly 20k for me (free cause he stuffed up, but at least he fessed up and didnt do a dodgy).

Now that his team have stripped a Mivec engine and modded the car he's really familiar with them and his shop is known up here for doing HP makeovers and tuning (thus why i took the car there in the first place).

Post his details up here
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

Chalice wrote:Check out my posts under "washers and pistons dont mix" after reading that you might (or might not) want to check out my mechanic in Morwell 45 mins east of melb. Guy stuffed up but is doing a full engine rebuild and mods worth nearly 20k for me (free cause he stuffed up, but at least he fessed up and didnt do a dodgy).

feel free to post their details in the recommended
businesses thread if you're happy with their work -

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... ic&t=13928

i'll have to cruise over & check it out when you've got it back on the road ;)
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]