Jeff`s TURBO FTO 4 sale. 306kw. Price drop. $19500 SOLD.

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Bennoz »

yano28 wrote:Kids, run for your lives! It's pedotron!!
:lol: :lol:
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

FTEvolution wrote:
Problem is, not a lot of people have $24-28k to spend on a car these days. Again, well done on the purchase mate.

Get that SOB on the quarter and Dyno fool!
That's true .. & thanks mate :)

I'm going to put in the short shifter before I take it to the strip .. but I'm gonna do my best to get it to Sydney this weekend for the Dyno event :)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yano28 wrote:
mr-charisma wrote:Some pics from today.. ignore the mismatched rims ;) They're only temporary..

Pahahahha. Kids, run for your lives! It's pedotron!! Seediest photo ever.
BAHAHHAHAHAHAH.... so true
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

sublime19 wrote:FUK YOU K*NT what do you mean by me driving my nana's fto??!?!?! :cry:

YOU LIKE A P00F IN THE PHOTO

lol jk

Anyway, gratz (again) :twisted:
LOL don't tell me you replaced the photo with your pic standing next to the car with that Borat one after I wrote the above comment, I was only kidding :lol:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

sublime19 wrote:
sublime19 wrote:FUK YOU K*NT what do you mean by me driving my nana's fto??!?!?! :cry:

YOU LIKE A P00F IN THE PHOTO

lol jk

Anyway, gratz (again) :twisted:
LOL don't tell me you replaced the photo with your pic standing next to the car with that Borat one after I wrote the above comment, I was only kidding :lol:
haha .. nah, this one just looks seedier ;)
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

There.. fixed up the photo's .. lol .. anyone gonna split off the crap from this thread? ;)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

mr-charisma wrote:There.. fixed up the photo's .. lol .. anyone gonna split off the crap from this thread? ;)
Nope the car is sold. We can whore this all night long or if its ftoevo all 5mins long :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

very nice mate... have driven this and still wonder as to if i shouldve bought it...

Very fast car... and with some subtle styling mods should be very very nice...

btw, Jeffs Aston = nice much....

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

cheers mate .. I had to buy it after driving the thing.. knew I'd regret it if I missed out

Your car is pretty insane though mate .. definitely give me a run for my money once you get it sorted..