Jeff`s TURBO FTO 4 sale. 306kw. Price drop. $19500 SOLD.

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Bennoz »

nvr2low wrote:i ment just the motor not adding a turbo yet or do they only come turbo
They only come turbo. Therefore ripping off the turbo would leave you with a low compression, long duration cam lobed slug.
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Ahhh,

but it would still LOOK like it goes fast :P
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    I8A4RE
    QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

dstocks wrote:Ahhh,

but it would still LOOK like it goes fast :P
    yeah especially if you still had a FMIC on :lol:
    CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
    Jeff
    Grease Monkey

Post by Jeff »

Hi all,
    The 6A13 does bolt fairly easilly in but, the 6A13 has twin turbos, which do not fit. It is not just a a case of taking them off eaither, as new manifolds must be made.
    Jeff
    dstocks
    National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

just out of interest, in what way dont the twin turbos fit?
    Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
      If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
      jonowong
      Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

the rear turbo fowls the firewall

the fto gearbox fowls on the front turbo actuator

and the front turbo fowls against the radiator fans

theres a way to make it fit though...

shorten the front turbo actuator and get slimline fans in front of the radiator... dont know about the rear turbo hitting the firewall though
      I8A4RE
      QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

FTevolution fitted in the 6A13tt and so did someone else cant remember who though. i think it may have been richardb but not sure. FTevolution and the other person were pretty quick in changing to 1 big single turbo setup though.

Its a very tight fit but from what i have been told it can be done, the rear turbo and exhaust manifold comes very close to the firewall and the whole engine has to be put in a special way
      CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
      RichardB
      Grease Monkey

Post by RichardB »

I put the twin turbo in, and 18 months later converted it to a single, its currently running 400bhp/400lb/ft and running an 11.8 1/4 mile.

Im just about to upgrade the turbo to a GT35R (from a GT2876)
      The World's fastest FTO - sub 9's checkout www.mitsubishi-fto.net to see the latest time.

Sponsored by : NR Autosport, RB Performance, PPG Gearboxes, IPG Parts, S1 Chiropractic
      I8A4RE
      QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

haha i thought it was you
      Jeff
      Grease Monkey

Post by Jeff »

Hi everyone,
      Just an update.
      Have bought all new centre consul and fitted it, so all excellent condition. I have had a heaps of low offers, but am still holding out for what I think is a fair price.
      To turbo an FTO is not a cheap project. And then to push the numbers this car is getting takes heaps more. I have spent $20k on buying the car, then another $35k on the engine upgrades also another $5k on the brakes, suspension, etc.
      Surely anyone thinking of turboing an FTO can see this is an incredable deal.

Asking Price still $24,500.

Jeff
      Jeff
      Grease Monkey

Post by Jeff »

Further Update.
      Car still for sale.$24500 but room for negotiation.
      The car has been photgraphed for Fast Fours magazine and will be listed as for sale in the article so I am hopeing to get heaps of offers when its published.
      So befroe the next issue is published, I would like to keep this car in the FTO club, so if anyone is thinking of turboing their FTO, buy this instead.
      Jeff
      Jeff
      Grease Monkey

Post by Jeff »

Major Price drop.
      $19500

I want this car to stay in the FTO club, so please recomend it to your friends.

Jeff
      xSlurpee
      Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

Wow ... i would seriously try to sell my FTO and my mums camry for this ...

But my mum cant drive manual :cry: :cry:
      Taeivon_Rep
      Grease Monkey

Post by Taeivon_Rep »

you have pm!
      koolio1234
      Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

sold it yet mate? Thats an unbelievable offer. I would sell my kidney for that fto.....Im broke atm. :cry:
      [img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
      Bennoz
      National President

Post by Bennoz »

Taeivon_Rep wrote:you have pm!
      Will believe it when I see it!
      Taeivon_Rep
      Grease Monkey

Post by Taeivon_Rep »

Bennoz wrote:
      Taeivon_Rep wrote:you have pm!
      Will believe it when I see it!
      haha there was one :lol:
      I was originally going up to test drive it on the 12th but breakup in relationship with gf has postponed it thats for sure.. :(
      Bennoz
      National President

Post by Bennoz »

Went through that a while back too... it postponed many things for me, most of them financially related :lol:
      I8A4RE
      QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Bennoz wrote:Went through that a while back too... it postponed many things for me, most of them financially related :lol:
      really? last time i split up with my misses, i was way better off. Funny how she was complaining to our mutal freinds that she was worse off :roll:
      Therapy02
      Apprentice

Post by Therapy02 »

relationships are a money drain aye... but breakups can go either way, just try to get as much bounty (her sh*t) as possible and you'll end up winner of the breakup, that's how it works :twisted: