Jeff`s TURBO FTO 4 sale. 306kw. Price drop. $19500 SOLD.

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

mr-charisma
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by mr-charisma »

For anyone wondering .. Yes, this car has sold & I took possession of this monster as of yesterday.. I haven't said anything previously because I didn't want to be "that guy" who is all talk & no action when it comes time to cut the mustard..

First of all I would like to thank Jeff for everything he has done during the sale process to make this go ahead smoothly. Jeff has to be the most honest & trustworthy guy you could hope to deal with & all round top bloke.

Hopefully he will be sticking around on the site - (even if just to check up on his baby) & come along for some cruises in his Aston .. although if that's not the case, best of luck for the future mate..

Now, as for the car :twisted: This thing is mental!!! I've mostly been driving it like Subby drives his nana's FTO .. but when I have had an open straight to myself, this thing is an adrenalise rush (to say the least!!) Let's just say that I haven't felt the need to dial up the boost from 7PSI yet & probably won't any time soon.

I seriously do not understand how no one had bought this car yet 8O

Pics to follow..
Jeff
Grease Monkey

Post by Jeff »

Hi all,
As Michael has stated above, the car has been sold. Thank you for the kind words. I am so glad my baby has been kept in the club and has gone to a good home. All the best for the future.
Jeff
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

High level of awesomeness there 8)

Bring it on... I'll dial in a big hit on the happy gas & I reckon I'll be a challenger.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Bennoz wrote:High level of awesomeness there 8)

Bring it on... I'll dial in a big hit on the happy gas & I reckon I'll be a challenger.
I'm sure you're right .. might have to dial it up to 16PSI :P

I really wouldn't mind boostin' it up for a run down the strip at some point when yours is done.. how far off is it mate?

I was thinking of doing the conversion myself.. but figured I'd save myself the time / hassle & probs & just get the "Here's one I prepared earlier" version.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

very nice buy. I would look at your sig and think ftoevolution Had just updated his sig, but i'll see your name and avatar and realise it was you
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

jay6 wrote:very nice buy. I would look at your sig and think ftoevolution Had just updated his sig, but i'll see your name and avatar and realise it was you
Cheers mate .. just updated my sig :)
||
VV
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Some pics from today.. ignore the mismatched rims ;) They're only temporary..

Last edited by mr-charisma on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

mate you are so taking me for a drive haha. so i am guessing u dont need that front bar anymore man haha.
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

looks awesome mate, thinking of keeping it a sleeper?
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

nvr2low wrote:mate you are so taking me for a drive haha. so i am guessing you dont need that front bar anymore man haha.
@ nvr2low - PM'd

@ Tippin' .. yeah - going to keep it fairly sleeper for now, but I have some BIG plans for this car .. Now that I don't have to spend anything else on performance mods :) I can put it all towards styling.. 8)

First on my list is an RPW Short Shifter kit - Rally Spec. & then a set of Max's leather seats.

Transferring all my interior dress up stuff over from my other FTO as well :) & re-upholstering the door cards & other fabric, so the interior should be looking fairly sweet soon as well.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Congrats!! Nice buy ;)

How much did you end up paying?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

Nice buy fella, is that a 35/40? How is the lag? I imagine non-existent, but interesting to know at least.

That looks damn cool... Go the sleepy FTO's yo!
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

FUK YOU K*NT what do you mean by me driving my nana's fto??!?!?! :cry:

YOU LIKE A P00F IN THE PHOTO

lol jk

Anyway, gratz (again) :twisted:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8A4RE wrote:Congrats!! Nice buy ;)

10,000 bars of gold-pressed latinum.
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

what are you crazy 10k I would have paid that in 2 seconds flat man. Can I drive it when I come down man and you can drive mine.
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

mr-charisma wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:Congrats!! Nice buy ;)

10,000 bars of gold-pressed latinum.
Bullshit!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

How much did you pay for it, seriously?

Dollars please

Congrats by the way :D
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

mr-charisma wrote:Some pics from today.. ignore the mismatched rims ;) They're only temporary..

Pahahahha. Kids, run for your lives! It's pedotron!! Seediest photo ever.

Congrats on the purchase though mate. That things gonna bring you some happy times. f**k, if you paid only 10k for it then I'm gutted I missed out. 8O
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

there's no way jeff let it go that cheap
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

lol, guys ... i was 'kidding' ..

... in other words;
Bennoz wrote:10k!!!
Let's just say that I paid what Jeff was asking .. & near enough to his ebay asking price.
After driving it the last few days I'm not sure how it didn't sell when Jeff had it offered for $24.5k or even @ $28 TBH
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

mr-charisma wrote:lol, guys ... i was 'kidding' ..

... in other words;
Bennoz wrote:10k!!!
Let's just say that I paid what Jeff was asking .. & near enough to his ebay asking price.
After driving it the last few days I'm not sure how it didn't sell when Jeff had it offered for $24.5k or even @ $28 TBH
Problem is, not a lot of people have $24-28k to spend on a car these days. Again, well done on the purchase mate.

Get that SOB on the quarter and Dyno fool!
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT