Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

phantom
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

what no replies

Post by phantom »

hey all what not even a hi!

wow we planned a cruise a bbq and even a swim at the beach here for silverfish. lol

we still thinking of driving and would of loved to meet some of u guys,

thats k though if u guys are busy, disapointed but ok with it,

u never know we might c some of u around we going to city on sunday ( shopping) glamorous wants to shop, crap there goes all our money.

any way guys have a great one and a happy new year.
Topic written by a Sexy Wog Yeah Baby!
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

ha ha... give em time dude...
you gotta keep in mind this forum has about 3 active members,
and no cruises planned EVER!?!?!

i'll try giving you a call on the sunday,
might see if i can convince a couple of other members to come along too ;)

cheers,
gav

p.s. have a safe drive over...
...and watch out for speed cameras in small country towns!!!
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]
AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

id love to meet up with otehr members but i cant due to family reasons form feb1st onwards but i am down for anymeet up any mca cruise and fto vic cruise im down 110%.
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

S1LVERFISH wrote:ha ha... give em time dude...
you gotta keep in mind this forum has about 3 active members,
and no cruises planned EVER!?!?!
oh ok
sorry didnt know, sorry neighbours

we a little different here in sa we try to have a cruise once a month, as u might know adelaide being smaller and suburbs being closer we tend to bump into members frequently lol.

i thought vic was the same , well i thought every state was the same, in the sence that u have once a month meets. get togethers, bbq and cruisers.

its so much fun and u get to check out everyone eles ride to. i love it when the photo of my car girl dog me apears on the sight it makes it more interesting and fun to read.

hey how bout if i help with signes and chant (we want cruisers) over and over u recon your c /o will organise somthing then . he he. on a serious note i think the lack of get togethers is whats fading your members away u guys (members) need to be suportive and keep the club active. we try to attend our monthly cruisers and keep in touch with our members frequently we cant attend all criusers but we try.

ge i sound like rocky giving a speach after every fight. (i can change u can change we all can change) rocky 4! he he he
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

phantom wrote:hey how bout if i help with signes and chant (we want cruisers) over and over you recon your c /o will organise somthing then . he he.
on a serious note i think the lack of get togethers is whats fading your members away you guys (members) need to be suportive and keep the club active.
our state co-ordinator has disappeared off the face of the earth.
there hasn't been anything organised by FTO vic since about march last year.
the only cruises ever posted in the vic forum are any cruises i hear about that i think vic FTO'ers might be interested in.

i agree with you 100%... lack of get-togethers is killin the vic club :evil:

hey AMACHA, don't worry dude, we'll get you in on a cruise soon man ;)
if you're free next sunday let me know and you can come say g'day to phantom & glam with me
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

See how lucky you guys are in Adelaide... must have a good coordinator i guess... ??? :hmm:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(
AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

S1LVERFISH wrote:
phantom wrote:hey how bout if i help with signes and chant (we want cruisers) over and over you recon your c /o will organise somthing then . he he.
on a serious note i think the lack of get togethers is whats fading your members away you guys (members) need to be suportive and keep the club active.
our state co-ordinator has disappeared off the face of the earth.
there hasn't been anything organised by FTO vic since about march last year.
the only cruises ever posted in the vic forum are any cruises i hear about that i think vic FTO'ers might be interested in.

i agree with you 100%... lack of get-togethers is killin the vic club :evil:

hey AMACHA, don't worry dude, we'll get you in on a cruise soon man ;)
if you're free next sunday let me know and you can come say g'day to phantom & glam with me
yea would defnitly love to go on a cruise mate....with teh state co rdinator can we change it and give you power so you can be the organiser mate?umm i thin ki woreded it wrong above ill be up for any cruise meet up from feb 1st onwards but before then cant unfortunately but hey two weeks left and theni ll be down for wateever guys...and oh yea oyu cget to ehar my cow horn muahaha

AMACHA
btw my names Farah ;)
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

no worries Mr. Cow Horn... catch ya in feb ;)

phantom, catch ya on sunday ;)
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

yeah i think u need to vote on another coordinator.

it sounds like your current one isnt doing his job.

go for it go in the running gav