1st FTO QLD Cruise of 2008. 17th Feb (Last pages, No 56k)

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Bennoz »

ROFL @ the umbrealla :lol:
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

rofl!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops:
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/923/msf70lz5.jpg[/img]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Omg by body is hurting in places i didnt even know i had (and not from laughing at sams face) but from the karting. How much fun was it though 8)
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

I8AFRE wrote:Omg by body is hurting in places i didnt even know i had (and not from laughing at sams face) but from the karting. How much fun was it though 8)
bloody oath it was great we should catch up again one day
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

rholy crap you guys should see my arms, theres like bright red and then white where my shirt has been. :lol:
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah same not to mention the massive bruise on my left leg haha, oh well thats what get for 5 hrs of karting
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

hey michael you never told us what happened to you on Sunday ;) :?:
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

aye, sorry guys .. phone battery died so alarm didn't go off .. same reason i didn't get your calls :( sounds like it was a fun day ... & you karted for 5 hours??!? that must've been expensive?
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

it was $105 for 6 - 10 minute sessions. but for some reason time just seemed to fly past.and we didn't end up finishing until like 2.30