Im coming to QLD

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

jakey106
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Im coming to QLD

Post by jakey106 »

Hey guys i got a nice little 21st present from my olds they have paid for a holiday for me up to the gold coast. I will be up there from the 10 of feb until the 23rd of feb. I will be staying in Curriumben until the 16th and than i will be staying at Surface Paradise until the 22nd at the marriott resort. so i was wondering if any one is free if they would like to go for a cruise or catch up for a beer and put some names to faces. I head the QLD members have some wicked FTO'S up there that i would love to have a look at.
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

we'll have to oganise a cruise while you're up here then.

are you bringing your car or are you flying?
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

flying unfortunatly
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

carry on luggage? lol

yeah a get together is called for. :D now someone organise it :lol:
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

well due to the fact that he's coming to stay at surfers, i reckon we should all meet up down on the coast. (also because that's where i live :P )

we could always make it a dinner meet, or bowling etc..

as long as there is drinking involved. :D
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

Hell yeah sounds good is there go carts and paint ball around the gold coast cause that will also be a lot off fun
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah man sounds good, ill take you to the best go karts on the coast....... but it wont be good as our raining season last week lol.

Definitly get on the piss too, lets have a surfers night aint done that in ages :P
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

Sound grea. I was also thinking we could go to the gun range last time i was at surface was when i went up there for schoolies couple of years ago and right near some mall they had a gun range does any one know if that is expensive or is it any good?
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

i'm keen on the gun range if it's not too much $$ and dont need a licence or nothing.
if we r going to have a drinkie night.... might have to organise a hotel room for myself or something... .... actually i'm going to go do that now (have a look at the prices and my work times)
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

me and a mate were going to go to that gun range and it was the most expensive thing ever 8O

i just looked at the guy and laughed and walked out.

it was something like $150 for 24 shots. :evil:

and there is a really good skirmish (paint ball) field in mudgeraba if we make plans to go there.

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah that gun range is a rip off, i know a guy in southport who may be able to do us a deal if i have enough numbers.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

Stuff that what a rip off Paint ball will be awsome to do if that is also to expensive we can always just go to one of those laser games and go bowling and go carting ow and drinking ;)
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Sounds like we need to get something arranged :)
Looked into the gun range thing a while back, & yeah, couldn't believe how expensive it is.. 8O
Karting sounds like a plan .. sadly, I've never been before..
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

mr-charisma wrote:Sounds like we need to get something arranged :)
Looked into the gun range thing a while back, & yeah, couldn't believe how expensive it is.. 8O
Karting sounds like a plan .. sadly, I've never been before..
Yeah we might skip the gun range.. Mate you dont knwo what you are missing out on with the karting its great fun and we can see who is the better driver ;) on which day should we organise this?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Ok the kartibng place i went to last time (on the coast not the drift karts) was pretty cool. There are 2 types of karts normal and super karts but to go on the super karts (which are F^&ken fast) you have to qualify on the normal ones first. its $60 for 3 x 10min rounds which is pretty cheap compared to most karting places. They have full time sheets and every lap you do is recorded
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

I8AFRE wrote:Ok the kartibng place i went to last time (on the coast not the drift karts) was pretty cool. There are 2 types of karts normal and super karts but to go on the super karts (which are F^&ken fast) you have to qualify on the normal ones first. its $60 for 3 x 10min rounds which is pretty cheap compared to most karting places. They have full time sheets and every lap you do is recorded
is that 'Kingston Park Raceway'?

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

no karting in paradise i think its called
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

Thats a pretty good price do you have to pay to get a license i know the go cart track here you have to pay like 5 bucks for a piece of plastic saying your able to drive :roll: which is sh*tty
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

ummmm maybe cant remember
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

lol I am up in Burleigh heads now untill sat wish I had more time so I could meet some of you QLD members :D
I am a bit :( as I have only seen one FTO sofar a whit 96 aprox gpx with a smashed pasanger front 1/4 :cry:

I am planing to come up again around september this year so will have to try and arange somthing for then with be driving up then to so I will have a car :lol: