Bennoz spends more money - NOS!

So you want a hairdryer on your FTO? Or do you already have a hairdryer in it? This is the section for it. All other big power projects & forced induction goes here too.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by AMACHA »

can a 100hp hit of wet nos damagea s stock engine 6A12 that is??
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

How complicated is the system, is this something you would feel comfortaable installing yourself ben or definitly something a pro has to do?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Well... I might not have to pay $100 per refill :P Thats retail rates.

Im actually running a Type A unichip & strangely enough, an aftermarket ECU does not have to be remapped. The guy who tuned it tried to explain how the tuning works but I didn't quite understand it. It has something to do with fuel pressure & the stock ECU. I'll try & find out more about it.

Still going blown but am doing that on another motor.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I8AFRE wrote:How complicated is the system, is this something you would feel comfortaable installing yourself ben or definitly something a pro has to do?
Look, in esscence you could probably install one yourself, all it is is a bunch of lines & connectors - but I wouldn't recommend it. If you f*ck it up, you could really damage (blow up) something or yourself. Also by law, the bottle mounting has to be welded to the car.
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Bennoz wrote: - standard internals. Is a wet shot.
Wet... Thats with both NOS and Fuel being injected into the Intake right??

Where abuots is your injection point???

And i want pics!!!

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

FtoSam wrote:
Bennoz wrote: - standard internals. Is a wet shot.
Wet... Thats with both NOS and Fuel being injected into the Intake right??

Where abuots is your injection point???

And i want pics!!!
Yep. Blue is nos, red is fuel. The fuel line is branched off just after the FPR.

That above pic is of the bottom of the intake pipe. It comes up underneather it just into the 90 degree bend near the throttle body. There are no pics to show cause you cant see anything! Thats the beauty of it!. The solenoids are mounted to the firewall just down near the fuel filter & line comes out of the chassis rail near the air con breather pipe & straight up into the solenoid then into the intake pipe. You see nothing... well at least your average cop would see anything!

FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Thats awesome...

Prob going to be identical setup on mine too...

Was contemplating not only having a fake bottle but also a fake inlet... with no lines attatched...

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Better version of the dyno printout if anyones interested

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

That is WICKED, look how F&*ken steep it climbs. 8O
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Yeah... thats where she wheelspins :|
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

im not surprised, she doubles KW's within 500rpm and gains 100nm of torque within 1000rpm, you so gotta take me for a spin
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Ok Ben I think you are going to have to plan a fun day with your car :twisted:
all members show up and pay $20 a ride just to feel the power of NOS :lol:

and dame that dyno sheet looks great :D well done.
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

o0o *moan*, i love your no nos power run. So nice and straight (drops off at cutoff though) mhmm. I miss n/a :(