New cruise / meet, any suggestions

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FtoSam
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by FtoSam »

Righto... You guys got till 1pm to cast your vote...

as far as the tally is going,

So far it looks like meeting at brisbane, then going on a mountain run, then having some dinner, then heading to the coast on a sunday 16th march. possibly 30th...

Once this is finalised we will start organising specifics.. I will be looking for a new meet location, but alderly we have plenty of space, and no-one bothers us... its central and on the way to the mountains anyway.
Will be looking for another spot nearby... The main thing is somewhere that doesnt have cars parked in it on a sunday....

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

there is a shopping center on the other corner, enterance on south pine road and on samford road, probably a litle easier to get into. its right across from alderley arms could check that out on the day of the cruise when everyone has met up at the hotel

what do you think Sam?
its a fairly big carpark so im sure there will be spots away from the main part
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Yeh... but we want somewhere we can all park together...

If anyone is in the area next sunday, could they please check out any of the following areas...

Foote St, Gaythorn (small street. RHS Car park)

Corner Bond st and Samford Road, Enoggera Park (Small shops maybe? Check out back)

Cnr Upper Kedron Rd + Samford Road, Upper Kedron (Picnic Grounds. Looks promising)

Tennis Courts 144 Samford Road, Opp. Owarra Ave West, Upper Kedron (LHS of road)

Only saw these on google sat image.. so check em out and see if any are promising.

If i get time this sunday i will be checking them out.

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
gecko
Apprentice

Post by gecko »

ill be there whenever/whereever is decided but dont have access to a computer so if sammi or sam can sms me the details when its decided i would be grateful
~I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy I think my mask of sanity is about to slip~
Jeff
Grease Monkey

Post by Jeff »

Hi all,
If my FTO isn`t sold yet I will try to come along.
Jeff
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

this cruise topic has been moved to a sticky at the top of the queensland section.
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Jeff owes me a spin hahaha
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...