Track Day 7th April - Wakefield

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

manofwood
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by manofwood »

no problems this time Aza?
Racing in a VL is like being in the Special Olympics, coz even if you win, you're still a <u>RETARD</u>
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

manofwood wrote:no problems this time Aza?
only two little problems :roll:
1st I could not get the heat into the tyres to get the max proformance out of them, but was still giving one of the evos a hard time :twisted: mind you he got a PB of a 1min 12secs and I was about 5 car lengths behind him. 3 of the turns he got me on I dont know what time he did on that lap :?

2nd the return hose for the power stering was leaking a little just need a new clamp and that will fix the problem.
but apart from that it was great :twisted: the honda boys where having a hard time to as the two evos and I wher all over them :lol:

Oh and I found out that the car reves out to just under 8400rpm :twisted:
manofwood
Veteran Mechanic

Post by manofwood »

8400.... thats sick! mine could only get to 8100. go the valve bouncing!
Racing in a VL is like being in the Special Olympics, coz even if you win, you're still a <u>RETARD</u>
muchacho32
Apprentice

Post by muchacho32 »

well looks like you guys had fun :P sorry I couldn't make it Ive managed to pick up some kind of virus :( the track would have been in good nick with all the rubber laid down from V8 round too :P well hopefully I'll be able to join you next time you guys are down :)