Cruise: Sams McAwesome Sunday 30th March Birthday Cruise!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

mr-charisma
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by mr-charisma »

As sam said .. just need practice .. I'm used to mountain / rural driving - most important thing is to know where your wheels are & what they're doing & keep your car as far to the left as you can on a blind corner, just never know when a car (or truck on rural roads) is gonna be coming round the bend half in your lane :evil: So many people out where I was living somehow felt the need to take up half of the oncoming lane to take even the lightest of bends at 60 (in an 80 zone)
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

was good to see everyone again. Sorry for leaving you all at the servo, just figured I'd try and get a quite run, only two cars which got out of my way quickly, on my way home through glorius was a little different though. Bloody mental corolla drivers.....

Hey Michael there are acutally some really crazy roads between me and the sunshine coast and in that whole area near the dams, I'd be up for a early morning run for the real keen, might be an idea to start somewhere away from Brisbane, anyone up for a cruise to somewhere overnight then drive back through the mountain roads?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah we did one a little while ago down to coffs, F^&ken wicked weekend. But i would be up for a overnighter again
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

cool
Looked like you all had a ball for sure, sucked I couldn't make it and wasn't more people? Or do you think the smaller group made it a little easier Simon?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

poker and go karts definitly highlight of the weekend. I really dont think the amount of ppl that turn up is relevant. I will be honest i was dissapointed that more ppl didnt show at the start of the trip, but quickly realised that didnt matter. Both Al and yang (and woman) were great company (never laughed so much in my life). I think what was also great about the weekend was everyone could go and do there own thing but in the arvo everyone got together and hanged out. I would be extremely keen to do this again.

In saying that, the more the merrier :D
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...