Cruise: Sams McAwesome Sunday 30th March Birthday Cruise!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

maggsy
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by maggsy »

yeh the bos said it would be fine as long as i remind him

he always forgets important stuff like that :roll:

looking forard to it. :D
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah cause its not important to him :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

I8AFRE wrote:Yeah cause its not important to him :lol:
as long as he gets the weekends off he's happy. :lol: :evil:
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Of course :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

not long now!

more people need to get involved!
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/923/msf70lz5.jpg[/img]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

10FTO is coming and i think yano as well
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Well then:

Sam - FTOSam
James - Maggsy
Michael - Mr-Charisma
Rob - Robsta
Morgan - HOPEFULLY if not working will bring out my new ride
Sammi - MissxFTO
Simon - I8A4RE
Stuart - Gecko
Adam - 10FTO
(?) - yano28 (maybe)

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

looks like i'm gonna have to get stuck into it to have my car back together by next weekend ..

Looks like theres a few new faces .. look forward to meeting everyone

If theres any other new QLD members out there, please come along, the more the merrier!! It should be a fun day :)
Last edited by mr-charisma on Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joey1987
Apprentice

Post by Joey1987 »

I may come, it just depends if we have the car back together by then.

Finally getting it painted and the dint where someone tried to steal her fixed, were aiming for it to be back on the road by this weekend....Fingers crossed!

So put me down as Maybe

Jo
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

args...
the way everyone was talking it made me think it was this weekend..but its not so phew
just as well its not this weekend cause I don't think my new stepper motor will arrive in time to get it going this weekend.
fingers crossed I'll see you all NEXT weekend with a new stepper motor :)
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

1. Sam - FTOSam
2. James - Maggsy
3. Michael - Mr-Charisma
4. Rob - Robsta
5. Morgan - HOPEFULLY if not working will bring out my new ride
6. Sammi - MissxFTO
7. Simon - I8A4RE
8. Stuart - Gecko
9. Adam - 10FTO
10. (?) - yano28 (maybe)
11. Jo - Joey1987

10FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by 10FTO »

well as ive been added to the list i feel compeled to come along , ill see you all there my fto buddies .. hot fours yeah1!!!!!
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

rofl! woo yey adam :D

not long now :D
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

righto... i just typed up a .doc for everyone... this will be handed out on the day, but i will post it here anyway...

/me gets little excited....

30th March 2008 Cruise
Starting Location: Alderly Arms Hotel.

Arrive at or BEFORE 11am… we will leave once everyone arrives… (Be sure to say if you’re coming otherwise we may leave without you) (Approx 11:30am)
Once we get going we will leave along Samford rd for about 13kms. At Samford Village we bear LEFT onto Mt Glorious Rd which will be around 15kms till we turn LEFT onto Mount Nebo Road. Then it’s about 6 km to Jolly’s lookout.

STOP 1: Jolly’s Lookout, Mt Nebo (Approx 12:30pm)
We will rest here for 15 minutes to decide which lunch option we feel like before continuing on with our journey.

STOP 2: (arrive approx 1:30pm, Leave Approx 2:30-3pm)

Option 1: Sizzler
We will leave and head down Mt Nebo Rd towards the city. After about 14kms this turns into waterworks rd, and after another 5km we will take jubilee tce towards toowong…. It gets too complicated for directions here, so just follow me… (Call me if u get lost.)
Once finished we will leave along coronation drive towards the M1. (See next page to continue)

Option 2: The Gap Tavern
This place was recommended to me by a work colleague; to get there we will leave and head down Mt Nebo Rd towards the city. After about 14kms this turns into waterworks rd, and after another 4km we will turn right into Glenquarie Pl (it’s a short st so its easy to find the tavern)…
Once finished, we will head down Waterworks Rd Which turns into Musgrave Rd and then we turn onto the Inner City Bypass for a short trip to Coronation Drive, which the turns into the M1 Motorway (Be sure to stay in the right hand lane along Coro Drive as it merges into the M1)

Final Destination (Should arrive around 4pm)
Watch for me as we come along the M1 towards Smith St… If I take the exit, its option 1, If I take the next one, (Nerang-Broadbeach Rd) then its option 2.

Option 1: The Spit
After about 64Kms we hit the Smith St Motorway and take the exit towards surfers and make our way to The spit… Most of you already know the way, so just stick together and we’ll be fine. Sometimes has a heavy policy presence. I will call ahead when we leave Brisbane to see how it is down there and if there’s too much heat, we will have to go with option 2.

Option 2: Pacific Fair Car park
After about 67Kms we take the Nerang-Broadbeach Rd exit and head towards Broadie. Along Hooker Blvd we will exit into Pac Fair car park, where we will get some photos etc… This may change as I would like to find an industrial area for us to get some cool group shots…

You all should have my mobile number, but I’ve put my contact details down the bottom…
Have fun, drive safe… remember, if you speed, you bear the consequences…

Sam (MYF70)
##########

MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

if im reading it right.... and we get to the spit around 4?? no one will be there..... lol :P

anywho im just a n00b what do i know 8O
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

meh... sort of good if theres no cops... and im sure we can take our time if we like...

most people rock up about then dont they?

MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

2-4 is busy time gets slow after that.

sa'll good!
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Sounds good guys. looking forward to it :D The green machine will be there for sure......to test out the new strut braces hahahaaha
FtoStylergrl

Add me too

Post by FtoStylergrl »

1. Sam - FTOSam
2. James - Maggsy
3. Michael - Mr-Charisma
4. Rob - Robsta
5. Morgan - HOPEFULLY if not working will bring out my new ride
6. Sammi - MissxFTO
7. Simon - I8A4RE
8. Stuart - Gecko
9. Adam - 10FTO
10. (?) - yano28 (maybe)
11. Jo - Joey1987
12 Katerina- FtoStylergrl [plus one of my girlz might me joining me with a look alike FTO [Supra...well they are kinda close in looks...blonde moment maybe?]

Is there anyone on the gold coast thats going up...might want to make a mini trip up there....not exactually sure where we are going... Or I just find my sat nav...

Cant wait this should be fun
Havent done a crooze in ages..
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

FtoStylergrl wrote:Is there anyone on the gold coast thats going up...might want to make a mini trip up there....not exactually sure where we are going... Or I just find my sat nav...
i have a sat nav, just dont ask Simon what happened last time i met up with him before a cruise. :roll: .............*cough*

im up for meeting and driving together. that way if we get lost...... we'll get lost together. :lol:

coomera BP is a good meeting point coz its on th way for all of us.