Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FtoSam
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Sunday 16th March. Cruise

Post by FtoSam »

Righto

Here is the details of a cruise i will be going on on sunday... should be good fun...

I think anyone that wants to go we should meet up at a destination before the cruise... and arrive as a "pack" of FTOs.... lol (And one C200K)

[quote]Hey All,

Well with the success of my last cruise, And the number of people asking for another one.…. Here it is..

83CKS & Mel Truckers Dams Cruise! Held on the 16th March

With the recent rains, We thought this would be a great chance to get together, Hang out with awesome people with great cars, Check out the dam levels and Just go for a decent cruise away from the normal “Hot Spotsâ€

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

i might be able to make it. :D
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

syntax
Grease Monkey

Post by syntax »

guess ill come along, might be my last fto cruise :(
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

i might, see how im feeling on the day
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
10FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by 10FTO »

sounds like fun my little sugar fueled freind , i should be there ..
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

GOLD COAST PPL DO YOU WANT TO CRUISE UP THERE TOGETHER. IF SO CALL ME BEFORE 930.

Simon
zero 4 one four 18 three 6 double five
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
10FTO
Grease Monkey

todays dam run

Post by 10FTO »

thanks for the run today guys , had fun , good to see there are still some ftos out there ,, and CLEAN ones ....
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

i realised today that i have a really bad sense of direction.

even with sat nav i still took a wrong road. 8O
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

That was really good apart from that sketchy cop 8O . Good to see you all, sam well done for bringing this to our attention. See you all in a couple of weekends :D
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Few Piccies for you boys and girls...

http://www.bamasphotography.com/dump/be ... index.html

in particular, my favourite....

maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

8O i thought i could hear my car screaming.

now i know why :lol:

maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

FtoSam wrote:Few Piccies for you boys and girls...

http://www.bamasphotography.com/dump/be ... index.html

in particular, my favourite....

Ahhhhm, plumbers crack?
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

sam ffs... :(
all i see is your ass these days... it has to stop!

looked like you guys had a good day would have come but was tired n the coast seemed like a good idea at the time ^_^
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/923/msf70lz5.jpg[/img]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

FARKEN hell the drive back was F&*Ken amazing, how long did it take for you to get back maggsy, what time did you arrive on the coast........... You dont wanna know what time i got back :lol:
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

So what was the go with the cop takeing pics :?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

It wasnt pics it was a video camera and im not sure why. Some of the guys were saying that because there was so many of us they werent going to pull us over they were just going to get all our license plate numbers and.....

one person said "they are going to black list all our plates"..... (i have no idea what that means.
Another said "they were watching for anyone that didnt come to a complete stop at the stop sign and then issue tickets".

But to be honest i have no F$%ken idea all i can say is lucky i didnt have a front number plate. Hahahaha
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

I8AFRE wrote:FARKEN hell the drive back was F&*Ken amazing, how long did it take for you to get back maggsy, what time did you arrive on the coast........... You dont wanna know what time i got back :lol:

after i turned around (from going the wrong way :oops: ) you just seemed to fly off ahead,

the drive home took about 2 hours. what happened to you?

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

mate i blitzed it took 1.5 hrs and that was with a stop at KFC haha
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

with your suspension, that wouldve been an hour and half of FUN!

cant wait to get coils...