Website Help. This forum is for problems with the website not for car help
If you are having problems creating an account - please post in here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

PM issues

Post by Bennoz »

Guys, I've noticed a few comments where people are having trouble with pms. Can you give me more information / error messages & I'll look into it.
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

theres no error message.

it used to be instantanious, however now it takes anywhere up to a day to recieve a message once a new reply has been made.
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

topao
Veteran Mechanic

Post by topao »

Oh that would explain a lot. i just thought people where being rude and taking days to reply to me
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

actually i think that mine might be working properly now.
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

i cant receive any PM's but i can send them. Apparently rock_it has sent me 2 PM's but nuthing has come up and he sent them 2 days ago. The site has been a bit dodgy the last few days, everything takes ages 2 load, no error messages though :)
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

tippin9 wrote:i cant receive any PM's but i can send them. Apparently rock_it has sent me 2 PM's but nuthing has come up and he sent them 2 days ago. The site has been a bit dodgy the last few days, everything takes ages 2 load, no error messages though :)
Yep ... I could get his, but he never got mine ... I got no error message or anything... Looked like all went well from my side...

I am using up about 50% capacity of stored PM's though ... Maybe I should delete some...