Kangaroo Valley Sunday 4th May

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

aza013
NSW Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Kangaroo Valley Sunday 4th May

Post by aza013 »

I have this going in the mitsi club and want to have the FTO club in it as well.
Kangaroo Valley this will be a full day drive.
looking at doing a drive south down to albion park via the princes hwy and then the fun starts
we will be going down the Illawarra hwy (Macquqrie Pass)
over to Pearsons rd-nowra rd-Moss Vale rd = kangaroo Vally were we will stop for lunch.
then back home via Moss Vale rd- Cambewarra rd- Princes hwy at Bomaderry/Nowra North back to Sydney
Meetup time will be 09:30 take off at 10:00am

so who is up for it
the link below is a map of the drive, sorry its the best I can do

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&hl=e ... 246948&z=9
Last edited by aza013 on Wed May 21, 2008 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

I'll be up for this.

Aza
AJ
nicholas
Veteran Mechanic

Post by nicholas »

Why go straight down the Princes Highway? You've gotta do RNP run on the way down, no questions!

I'd like to be in on this, though I may have to shoot early to get back to Sans Souci by noon...
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

nicholas wrote:Why go straight down the Princes Highway? You've gotta do RNP run on the way down, no questions!

I'd like to be in on this, though I may have to shoot early to get back to Sans Souci by noon...
we can talk about that on the day to see if every one wants to do it, as it will be a big day. I would be up for it :twisted: as it is a great run.
topao
Veteran Mechanic

Re: Kangaroo Valley Sunday 4th May

Post by topao »

the link below is a map of the drive, sorry its the best I can do

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&hl=e ... 246948&z=9[/quote]

Any Chance of getting The Google Maps API Plugin Installed onto the forum Ben???
ce33ee

Post by ce33ee »

Cambewarra lookout is absolutely beautiful
I'd be up for it if my car doesnt break down on me half way :oops:
nicholas
Veteran Mechanic

Post by nicholas »

I did a RNP / Kangaroo valley run with my mate on Sunday, he was planning a route for the Renault Sport drive day which is this sunday.

We went...

Sylvania McDonalds for Breakfast
Past Loftus, took the main entrance to Royal National Park (we were gonna go Waterfall entrance cos there was a bike crash at the main entrance that morning, but it didn't look too bad so we went straight through).

Stopped at Stanwell Tops for a few minutes, it's a really good spot just as you emerge from the RNP, right on the cliff looking out over the ocean.

Took the new skyroad, then took Bulli Pass up to Mt Ousley rd (details might be a bit shady here) and then went up to the Mt Keira lookout. Then took Mt Keira Rd down the mountain, headed towards Albion park.

At Albion Park we turned right and went up Macquarie Pass... this was an exceptional run, it'd just dumped some serious rain so the road was nice and slick, and we got this nice gap between two sets of traffic so we just fanged until we hit the traffic in front, then stopped and waited till we saw the traffic behind then took off again.

Stopped at Robertson's Pies for a drink, it was too early for lunch. From there we headed south some more (again details are a bit shady) but headed through to Moss Vale Rd and took the windy way down into Kangaroo valley. Saw a sign for 'Worlds Best Pies' so we stopped and checked, they weren't.

Then we drove for Berry, met another mate and took a short cruise to Shoalhaven Heads. Back to Berry for lunch and then princes hwy all the way home cos I was running late for a 21st!

It was a great day, moral of the story being there is so much great driving to do down there, we need to get as many people as possible out! :D
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Sigh I wish I could go to cruises...

Gotta save up from clocking those K's though because I'm looking to sell :x
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

S**T I forgot about this :? I cant even make it as I have to help a mate move sorry every one :oops:
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

sublime19 wrote:Sigh I wish I could go to cruises...

Excuses!

All about the petrol prices mate isn't it champ :roll: 8) jokes

anyways i would be IN! BUT i have no car atm!

Sorry i'll mis this one.
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Oliver89 wrote:

Excuses!

Sorry i'll mis this one.
Excuses!

All about too much power in your engine and too much weight in your car from certain things made your engine blow :roll: 8) "jokes"
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

sublime19 wrote:
Oliver89 wrote:

Excuses!

Sorry i'll mis this one.
Excuses!

All about too much power in your engine and too much weight in your car from certain things made your engine blow :roll: 8) "jokes"
:lol: :lol: lmao! :lol: :lol:

Yeap! :D
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]
RalliartBoy
Mechanic

Post by RalliartBoy »

Which car of yours broke down Oliver - the super dooper Aero or your turbo FTO which you claimed to be yours ??

Hard for it to break down when it only exists in your imagination and in someone else's garage who does actually own it.