many thanks & best wishes - sxcfto (Toni)

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

many thanks & best wishes - sxcfto (Toni)

Post by SILVERFISH »

g'day everyone,
just wanted to let you all know that our other VIC co-ordinator,
sxcfto (Toni) has decided to resign from her position with the club.

i'd personally like to thank Toni for her hard work in our club over the years,
she played a vital role in getting FTO Australia's first ever AutoSalon club display up & running,
as well as organizing countless club cruises.
(her bright & bubbly personality was the highlight of many a cruise :D )

best wishes Toni & we hope to see you at one of the
FTO vic dinners or cruises sometime in the future :D

cheers,
Gav
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

well said Gav.
Thanks Toni, it was great all the work you put in for the club and especially Auto Salon. Thanks to your efforts we were the 1st state to exhibit and then go on to Sydney and finally win a trophy in Brisbane.
Hope I did not embarrass you too much over the years.
Regards Robert
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

Dear Toni

You have had triumphs and endured hardships over the many years you have been a part of the guiding force within this club, throughout it all you never let it get you down and are an inspiration to others.

I truly enjoyed working with you when we were on the committee together, and am glad that I am still in contact with you afterwards.

As Gav said, it was a major achievement getting the team together to enter into the 1st Autosalon EVER - you started the ball rolling and everyone saw the results of what followed after.

Congratulations on everything you have achieved, and I hope you continue to be a part of the club for the future.

(Speaking as ex-committee - it is nice to be able to sit back and enjoy just GOING to things for a change!!!!)

Please always keep in touch

Best Regards
Teania (Tanya) & Kaveman (Robert)
(The Ex-Sec and The Ex-VP)
The Ex-Sec
msbchi
Grease Monkey

NOT BYE-BYE

Post by msbchi »

Hey Toni, I hope you are just resigning your post as secretary and not leaving the club?
I won't have anyone to scare the pants off if you're not there, but I fully concur with the previous acclaimations. I would never have taken part in Autosalon if it were not for you and Chris (Khunjeng) so tanks 4 the mamories.
See you on Monday night (with my friend)
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Thanks Guys and Girls, it has been such a pleasure knowing all of you .. you have all brought something special into the club apart from all owning the same car a lot of us have found some common grounding in this crazy mixed up world and I will certainly be keeping in touch with you all in future meets etc..
Unforntunately my health and well being needs to come first now so I will be concentrating on that for a while and trying to get my fto back up to A1 condition as she has been a little run down of late .. bit like her owner!
Anyway thanks and hugs for all the warm wishes and I will see you all soon
Take Care
Toni (SXCFTO) but as if you didnt already know that lol ! ;)