What should we do for the next cruise...

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

What to do

DIY DAY
17%
Mountain run
17%
Coast Cruise
17%
Dinner
8%
Drags
42%

Total votes: 12

FtoSam
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

What should we do for the next cruise...

Post by FtoSam »

Righto... just to see what everyone is interested in...

personally im up for another DIY day...

That said, maybe a small cruise to the DIY location would be best...

Discuss:

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

If we do a diy day it needs to be organised eg what everone is hoping to achieve.
Im not really into a diy cause theres really nothing i really need help with. however, i am more than happy to help anyone else, as long as i know what im for to begin with. Id rather do dinner or bbq or something.

On a side note who would be interested in a poker night at my house. This will be strictly for people who know how to play texas hold'em....... Maybe just pm me if interested as too not ruin this thread
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8AFRE wrote:If we do a diy day it needs to be organised eg what everone is hoping to achieve.
Im not really into a diy cause theres really nothing i really need help with. however, i am more than happy to help anyone else, as long as i know what im for to begin with. Id rather do dinner or bbq or something.
+1

I can do all my DIY stuff anytime, but I can help others if theres stuff they need done..

How about we give the Sunny coast members a break & have a cruise up to Caloundra or Noosa for the day or something.. can take the scenic route up round the Glasshouse Mountains ...

I'd be up for dinner/ cruise & BBQ/ TRACK DAYS! - need to get out on the track & drive real fast to blow off some steam :P - doesn't have to be SAS or anything competitive

Since we're looking for a new place to eat .. The Hard Rock cafe has always been good for foodies when I've been there.. & decent prices

Would like to know if the newbies have any feedback as to how we can make the cruises better as well.. would hate to think anyone feels left out .. On that note, once you've been to a couple of the cruises & gotten to know everyone it becomes a bit more fun :)
10FTO
Grease Monkey

ok just to be diff

Post by 10FTO »

drags drags drags , and not the type sam normally kisses ... i say lets go to the drags and see what our collective jappers can do ..
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

hehe, nar, I'd rather not embarrass myself by dragging my car.. :oops: & if I wanted to drive my car in a straight line I could do that anywhere.. ;)
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

haha I agree with the sunny coast cruise, its just as nice up this side of Brissy :lol: plus its something different.
Or another mountain cruise, up to Mount Glorious and the go down the other side and either go to somerset Dam and go out through Kilcoy or down the Wivenhoe dam and then get back into town along the Warago Highway then the Ipswich motorway
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah i have no prob going up to sunny coast or the drags...........
hehe, nar, I'd rather not embarrass myself by dragging my car.. & if I wanted to drive my car in a straight line I could do that anywhere..
Haha cause we know who got OWNED on sunday :D
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

i reckon ya all wait until i get down their haha
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

aye man, how long til you're QLD debut? We'll deffo organise something ..
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

um i am defently coming down in june the 5 my plane tickets are booked but bloody dad changed the return i leave like monday at like 12 which is a public holiday and fri sat sun i will be at the winter nationals man so i might have to do sumting like as soon as i get off the plane at like 7pm man i get in at 6 pm
Baby_Girl
Apprentice

Post by Baby_Girl »

yeah do a sunny coast cruise,
would be good to go from noosa to kings beach then head back upto mooloolabah spit it has heaaps of car parks toilets, bbqs, the beach, food places n a playground for the kids... plus if u go a cruise if u get enough people its easier to ask the diy questions anyway....
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

robsta wrote:haha I agree with the sunny coast cruise, its just as nice up this side of Brissy :lol: plus its something different.
Or another mountain cruise, up to Mount Glorious and the go down the other side and either go to somerset Dam and go out through Kilcoy or down the Wivenhoe dam and then get back into town along the Warago Highway then the Ipswich motorway
+1

had plenty of fun last week after leaving you all and going home that way down to the Warego, except for this bloody Corolla that didn't get out of my way. He wasn't using the brakes either, few points I though he was going to go over the cliffs :roll:
cHONGA
Apprentice

Post by cHONGA »

So whens this cruize gonna happen? sunny coast sounds good some good roads up through mapelton, maleny way.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

lol, been wondering what all this Pooh bay business is aboot..
it's when you type r.ighto :lol:
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Anyways, when is the next cruise gonna happen?
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

Lets make it for two weeks away -
I feel like a bitch i still have those two fricken indicators :( and you guys probably hate me right now!!.. I WOULD!

I doubt ill be entering autosalon @ gc see what happens so maybe have it that weekend?? :)
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/923/msf70lz5.jpg[/img]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

im keen
eThix
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eThix »

lol i'd like to see some drag times in the FTO's see whos got the fastest :)

and i could always come in the s15 :)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

your welcome to come along mate
eThix
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eThix »

I8A4RE wrote:your welcome to come along mate
\
w00t :D