arguement about Sammi's box......

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

mr-charisma
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by mr-charisma »

hehe, thats right ;) :lol: Should've just let the tipbox do the gear changes for me :P
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Why i didnt i was manually changing..... Except for launch. I ahd it in N, kept revs around 2800, dropped into D when we started as revs were just about to hit limiter (still in first) flicked over to manual and then was just tap, tap tap hehe
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Isn't it bad for the tip box to slam down to D from N with some revs going?

Or is it just trying to go from P to D @ 6-8k RPM thats bad?

I had one foot on the brakes, the other on the accel @ around 3k RPMs

...best out of 3? :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

mr-charisma wrote:Isn't it bad for the tip box to slam down to D from N with some revs going?

Or is it just trying to go from P to D @ 6-8k RPM thats bad?

I had one foot on the brakes, the other on the accel @ around 3k RPMs

...best out of 3? :lol:
Nah its fine as long as you service your box often, i wouldnt be doing it on old fluid and yeah wouldnt do it from P-D.

Yeah best of three is fine with me.........
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

I'm so claiming my win off the lights with sam just before we got to the gap tav!! MINEEEEEEEEE until he his boost :(

im keen for drags mt runs anything -

(simon you dont need to do that either ;) i just brake and hold the revs lol just as easy) i mean what? :oops:
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/923/msf70lz5.jpg[/img]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

I disagree thats putting unnecessary stress on the gearbox. say bye bye to your torque converter, plus the proof is in the pudding, how many car lengths did i beat you by michael 2, 3 car lengths :P :lol:
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

rofl are you serious??

going from nuetral to drive isnt good any way you put it - New gearbox fluids or not.
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

your all homo for owning autos...,...

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Ok well lets stop ruining sams thread
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Split it off to keep it cleaner...

cut looose kiddo's...

keep in mind this is a public forum though...

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

pfffft well ive done it like a biliion times and i aint had no problems. i think sammi needs to clean her box :lol:
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8AFRE wrote:pfffft well ive done it like a biliion times and i aint had no problems. i think sammi needs to clean her box :lol:
+1 get it serviced once in a while
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I8AFRE wrote: i think sammi needs to clean her box :lol:
How rude! :lol:
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

you bastards, your just jealous you havent got a wideset box.. huh.. (sams prob the only one who knows what im talking about.... :( )

*throws jelly at you all*
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

I was wondering when your find this thread haha