friggin melbourne weather?!?!?

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

friggin melbourne weather?!?!?

Post by SILVERFISH »

what the fark is going on with the weather today?!?!?
it looks like the world is coming to an end out there! 8O
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

The sky is brown with dust, the power at work was intermittent at best, and there was a massive tree across the road on my way home from work, luckily the SES was already there 8O

I am glad my apartment has underground parking 8)
LED ALL the things.
AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

on my way back from uni trains were cancelled at melbourne central station and i eventually got a train and power lines apparently went down and the trian came to a stop inbetween melbourne central and parliment station and iwas friken stuck there for 30mins in the dark cu there were no lights inside the train either due to no electricity grrrrr.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

AMACHA wrote:on my way back from uni trains were cancelled at melbourne central station and i eventually got a train and power lines apparently went down and the trian came to a stop inbetween melbourne central and parliment station and iwas friken stuck there for 30mins in the dark cu there were no lights inside the train either due to no electricity grrrrr.
I woulds fired up a ciggie, pulled out a dirty magazine & sat down :lol: