Texas Hold'em

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Texas Hold'em

Post by I8A4RE »

Right having a poker night at end of this month, start of next with some mates, havent organised specific dates yet.

$50 buy in (that includes all drinks and BBQ)

Depending on numbers winner usually takes away minimum $200

Anyone from here interested?

Must know by the 20th of this month

Simon
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

If all goes to plan and i move up there by this month count me in
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

no worries mate seats are going quick but ill keep you penciled in :D
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

cheer man
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

not much intrest then........ YOU BORING F^&KS
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

i would but i dont know how to play poker :?
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

ill teach ya, its easy and very addictive and most ppl pick it up with in 30mins
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

hey mate, i probably cant make it. i'm trying to not do anything until i pay my credit card off. but when i have paid the damn thing off, i'll go down to the goldie for a long weekend, so i might go to the next one or something if u r going to have another one
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

no worries man