FG Falcon XR6T first drive! 5.1 0-100!!!

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

jonowong
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by jonowong »

so much tension...
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

I8A4RE wrote:
khunjeng wrote: I have driven one recently around Sandown with some suspension mods and you guys really just need to pull your heads out of your arses - there is more to life than an FTO.
What cause we dont like a car, your the one who needs to pull your head out of your ass. Just cause we dont like a certain car doesnt mean that we dont like other cars. My list of favourite cars is massive....... I just dont like falcon or commodores, build a bridge and get ova it.
grow up, and take your own advice and dont get your panties in a knot. :moon:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

ROFL your the one getting all upset
you guys need to pull head out of your ass's
We were having a lovely civilised converasation untill you came along and got all defensive and upset.
grow up
just by saying that you showing your maturity level

sh*t heaven forbid someone has a different view to you

:lol: :lol: :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

lol, you all need to calm down & stop taking everything so seriously...

Even if they did 10's they'd still always be crap ;)
SG
Veteran Mechanic

Post by SG »

khunjeng insulted FTOs and didnt even use facts! thats why everyones upset. including myself
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

oh you think thats bad read what the rude %^*( had to say here

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... ic&t=14242
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8A4RE wrote:oh you think thats bad read what the rude %^*( had to say here

aww Simon .. you poor thing .. here you go;

khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

SG wrote:khunjeng insulted FTOs and didnt even use facts! thats why everyones upset. including myself
one fact is that no1 insulted ftos, around sandown my fto was no match for it - no suporse its better in most regards. maybe if it was green with neons it would have been fully sick

Here are some facts...
Best times for the day
FTO GPX - 1:41.32
XR6T - 1:29.56
My r33 - 1:23.12
Last edited by khunjeng on Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

maybe your FTO is just crap .. cause mine would run circles around those falcons 4 sure :lol:
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

mr-charisma wrote:maybe your FTO is just crap .. cause mine would run circles around those falcons 4 sure :lol:
you must have done the AWD, twin turbo conversion :P
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Aye, its got a V8 engine transplant & it's NOS'd & Supercharged as well I posted a pic of my engine bay on another forum...
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

mr-charisma wrote:Aye, its got a V8 engine transplant & it's NOS'd & Supercharged as well I posted a pic of my engine bay on another forum...
lol wrong thread....hahaha
http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... c&start=20
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

how about you all just shut the f**k up?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

mr-charisma wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:oh you think thats bad read what the rude %^*( had to say here

aww Simon .. you poor thing .. here you go;

Mate u also just proved how much of a gimp you are. Most ppl pick a side to stand on but you just seem to swing from side to side so how about you do what my good mate chopper says and take a nice warm cup of harden the f**k up you pussy.

PS learn how to dress, ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL :lol:
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8A4RE wrote: Mate you also just proved how much of a gimp you are. Most ppl pick a side to stand on but you just seem to swing from side to side so how about you do what my good mate chopper says and take a nice warm cup of harden the f*** up you pussy.

PS learn how to dress, ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL :lol:
lol you're giving me fashion advice & you're calling me a pussy? :lol:

I didn't realise I needed to pick any sides.. are we going to war??
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

SG
Veteran Mechanic

Post by SG »

khunjeng wrote: Here are some facts...
Best times for the day
heres some facts for you, I've out run a xr8 ute down the barb straight in a stock FTO (plus an LSD) just by getting a better exit on the last corner and getting hte power down sooner, and i only just passed him. and we also both got the same fastest time on that night

its an insult to say if you cant do it no matter how hard YOU push your foot to the floor in your FTO that it cant be done...

:)
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

The fact is, you are here because you own an fto...so what is the point of saying how crap it may be ( i dont agree) ...live with what you got...beggers cant be choosers. (this isnt directed at any individual) ;)
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

SG wrote:
khunjeng wrote: Here are some facts...
Best times for the day
heres some facts for you, I've out run a xr8 ute down the barb straight in a stock FTO (plus an LSD) just by getting a better exit on the last corner and getting hte power down sooner, and i only just passed him. and we also both got the same fastest time on that night

its an insult to say if you cant do it no matter how hard YOU push your foot to the floor in your FTO that it cant be done...

:)
the point was the new xr6t is good out of the box - which was the topic of this thread. It had nothing to do with the FTO being crap.

no need to get defensive becuase a common ford is faster after all its about 12 years newer has twice the displacement and a turbo and cost 60k...it should be better.
SG
Veteran Mechanic

Post by SG »

yeah

i was talking about an old ford just then...i got defensive cos you said they were way better than an FTO and they'll never compete and I know for a fact that they do

i reckon all fords & holdens weigh too much for their own good but thats.... being corner-ist.