GTO or S15?

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

If its against the law they dont have to cover you.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

bah, so does that mean anybody with 18 inch rims is gonna get screwed if they ever try to claim :?
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
eThix
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eThix »

Well pretty much anything you do to your car is against the law .

and you still get covered by insurance...
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

sublime19 wrote:Ouch, that sucks.

What happens with things like vented bonnets and such, or if the car has rims which are illegal as they're 1 inch too big, do they take things like that into consideration and reject your claim even if you advise them beforehand that you have those mods?
If you tell them, and you have an engineers certificate they have to cover it ...
eThix
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eThix »

I herd they don't really care about some mods, but more along the line of things that may help cause the accident.... then they won't cover you.

lol maybe some one should call up and find out :P
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

eThix wrote: lol maybe some one should call up and find out :P
Good idea ... let us know how it goes.... :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

eThix wrote:I herd they don't really care about some mods, but more along the line of things that may help cause the accident.... then they won't cover you.

lol maybe some one should call up and find out :P
Lol hmm "Hello, I have some mods which are illegal on my car, will you cover me?"

:lol:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.