Vic: White fto in city

Seen a car? want to see if you've been spotted? this is the forum

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

thecook
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Vic: White fto in city

Post by thecook »

saw a white fto with gt wing flying down chinatown a few times on friday nite (13th of Feb).
the driver was reckless... i heard him revving and then launching pretty sh*t... the driver did it a few times in chinatown, then when i went outside, and was bout to cross little bourke st, the white fto zoomed past again, this time even faster...maybe bout 80 km in a small one way street with lots of ppl around.... i almost got hit by that idiot...
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

I think i know who u talking about, the dumb ass parked outside my city store all day in a 15mins parking zone. Its either he goes to Taylors Collage or his friend/girl friend does.

You should "visit him" one day with the "boys" or better yet copy his number plate, & send a letter to the council & police with few witness signature for speeding, reckless driving, dangering others in a public area.......etc!!! :wink:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

did u happen to get his plates? you should dob in the idiot... it just sh*ts me no end to see ppl driving like that in crowded areas, gives us a bad name... what have they got to prove anyway?? :evil:
thecook
Mechanic

Post by thecook »

didnt get the plates, he looked like a tryhard so i didnt bother look at him ... juz saw a guy in a white fto with gt wing... doin laps down chinatown
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

take pics of him / his car next time! :evil: