cruise??

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

MIVEC_GPX
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

cruise??

Post by MIVEC_GPX »

hey guys, just wondering when the next big mitsubishi cruise will be?? i missed out on the last 1 coz i didnt have my car but looking like ill be getting it back by next week so would love to go on one lol
rock_it
Oldtimer

Re: cruise??

Post by rock_it »

MIVEC_GPX wrote:hey guys, just wondering when the next big mitsubishi cruise will be?? i missed out on the last 1 coz i didnt have my car but looking like ill be getting it back by next week so would love to go on one lol
Sounds like we should have a cruise to celebrate your car back on the road ... :D

I'll be in for it ....
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Re: cruise??

Post by Oliver89 »

MIVEC_GPX wrote:hey guys, just wondering when the next big mitsubishi cruise will be?? i missed out on the last 1 coz i didnt have my car but looking like ill be getting it back by next week so would love to go on one lol
Sounds like a good idea. 8)

I guess you'll have to speak to AZA013 & a couple of the other men and ladies on here to see what they think about the idea.

Though if i have my car on the road wihin 2 weeks we could both be celebrating our cars coming back lol

anyways i'll be in. :D
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]
MIVEC_GPX
Grease Monkey

Post by MIVEC_GPX »

yea lol f**k that i wont have my car back untill the end of THIS month... still waiting for parts
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

MIVEC_GPX wrote:yea lol f*** that i wont have my car back untill the end of THIS month... still waiting for parts
What parts... You probably may find people on here with them ....

Paging Dstocks....
MIVEC_GPX
Grease Monkey

Post by MIVEC_GPX »

nah im getting my valve lash replaced or something like that and the parts were supposed to come on the 30th of april and when the parts arrived they were 10 pieces short and they arn't due till the 25th of may so yea i wont have it back for another couple of weeks... i better have it back for my birthday in june lol haven;t had my car for 3 months now... by the tim ei get it back it will be 4 months... not happy at all