Red FTOs in Brisbane

Seen a car? want to see if you've been spotted? this is the forum

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

indyfto
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Red FTOs in Brisbane

Post by indyfto »

Saw a red std looking GR today (Sat) in Spring Hill approx 3.30pm. Also seen the same red one with Ralliart and other stickers on Nudgee Road at Hendra (near racecourse) twice in the last week including today. Anyone?
Breza
Mechanic

Post by Breza »

There is also a nice Red GPX getting around the Northside with Red and White "FTO" plates.

Cheers

Chris
jeremywe
Apprentice

Post by jeremywe »

Hi guys, sorry to crash into the subject of ftos in brisbane. But i'm sure you guys are from brissy.

I just bought one, and was wondering where i should go to fit a veilside wing on it? I wouldn;t mind a 2nd hand one. Where are the cheap and good workshops in brissy? I'm actually also looking for 2nd hand 17"s.

Next, i'm looking for those ralliart stickers, and also the long ones you put across the top of the front windscreen.

Thanks guys.
Breza
Mechanic

Post by Breza »

Hi,

You can always try the guys on http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ftoqld for some advice.

Personally I haven’t had to fit any body kit parts (only remove them) but I know UAS (www.apexi.com.au) have Veilside FTO kits for sale, which any decent panel shop should be able to fit no problems (I have used “Greersâ€