Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sublime19
Sooty!
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Tiesto

Post by sublime19 »

Anybody go?

Best event ever, lot better than I expected
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

Ohh mateeee! :D

Best evet ever in a long long time! I've been to many I myself am a big fan of ALEX K.

Man I came home 5am in the morning and i loved it how he surprised all of us by coming out at 11am instead of 1am.

This was incrediable , Best music. :D :D
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I had a couple of mates go. Reckon it was pretty damn good.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

oh how cute there getting along now lol. You guys are bastards i really wanna see tiesto
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I8A4RE wrote:oh how cute there getting along now lol. You guys are bastards i really wanna see tiesto
Lol GTFO u damn QLD'er stop following me around.

Anyway, I go to a lot of raves, and nowadays everything is about Hard "music" and people getting f*cked up without caring about what the music is like, a lot of younger people going to those events for the wrong reasons.

Tiesto was perfect, crowd was older, music wasn't too hard or too soft, just perfect. Atmosphere was unbelievable and yea.. best event ever. :)

Too bad u didn't come jono lol, 2 of your friends were there (when I called u, it was cos one of them told me that u were there so I thought u were around somewhere).
Dunno what their names were, they were my friend's friends and somehow u just came up in the convo
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

Having the crowd being older and a lot of young people gong to those events for the wrong reasons has nothing to do with me , meself and i.

In fact i went there for a great reason to listen to 1 of the best DJ's in the world and he showed it all.

In regards to this YES! i agree with you a lot of yopung ppl that went were on a lot of things there.

Then again! i dont go near that stuff. Never have never will.

But yet again BEST EVENT EVER! i agree. ;)
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]