i jump on the sight every day to c if any one has posted somthing

22 of last month was the last post in sa forums

anyways when is the next cruise havnt heard anything

buy for now :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Topic written by a Sexy Wog Yeah Baby!
Mel_star_1
Grease Monkey

Post by Mel_star_1 »

Hey steve how are you nad kes? Good i hope. I know i've been checking the site daily for updates too. I'm really hanging out for a cruise but i won't be able to anytime soon as my car should be booked in soon to get her new bodykit put on so that should be good. I also recently got a boot install done but its not totally finished yet so you'll all have to wait n see. I'm trying my best to get it all finished as soon as so i can come on another curise, totally missin em. Hope everyone is going good as well. Oh yeah and i can't wait to see the newly painted FTO to, wondering how thats going.Aw well take care all hopefully catch yas soon.
[img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/mel_star_1/melstar2ip8.jpg[/img]
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

hi mel

we all good, i can c you r doing some work on your car.
i wanted to ask, were r u getting your body kitt from and who's instaling it.
we r looking into getting body kits to.
dont know what type and style yet, need some ideas.
how much is it costing you.
also i went past westlakes saw your car with your new rims it look good, dont remember if i saw your car with new mags before very impresive when i saw your car last week.

anyways hope to c you soon on a near cruise :)
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

im tired :? i think
Mel_star_1
Grease Monkey

Post by Mel_star_1 »

Hey
Glad to hear all is well. Yeah doing a bit :D I got my side skirts and rear bumper from www.ssv.com.au (SYDNEY SPECIAL VEHICLES WEBSITE) and i got my custom front bar fron http://www.ebridge.com.au/dmdtheimage/ (DMD The image). The whole thing cost a far bit bout $2000 because i got my front bar custom made to. I'm getting it fitted by a guy named john wilson he seems to know his stuff and isn't charging me a fortune. Its gonna cost me around $1400 to paint and fit the kit and to remove my spoiler and fill in the holes. So yeah a far bit to get it all done. Hopefully the guys picking up my kit on monday, so hopefully have it on for the next cruise. Yeah the new rims look so much better then the other ones ehy, makes it look more sporty i think. A friend sold em to me so i got em at a hell good price.
[img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/mel_star_1/melstar2ip8.jpg[/img]