EOI: MYF70 (Turbocharged FTO)

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FtoSam
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

EOI: MYF70 (Turbocharged FTO)

Post by FtoSam »

Contemplating selling my car...

I realised today that my engine is not going to satisfy my wants... (i.e. stupid power figures)

So..... I talked to Jeff and have organised for me to try and sell my baby...

The plan is to sell it and take a couple of things sentimental to me out of it and swap with jeffs...

-Seats back to standard
-Headunit from jeffs
- Front speakers from jeffs
- My CF CD Surround (With 2 guages) Other two up top will stay...

Copy from carsales:
Have owned this car for 3 years. Bought from a lady owner standard. Have spent around $60k and 1000's of hours working on this car. has been off the road for the best part of 18 months being built.

Some of the modifications include:
Engine: Replaced MIVEC with non-MIVEC 6a12 for better oil circulation Forged CP Pistons and Rods Shot-Peened Crank Bored Block (2.1L) Bluprinted Block and Acid cleaned Custom made Turbo Spec Cams Portmatched Intake and exhaust manifolds De-Valved Intake and ported Replaced Lifters Lightweight Chromoloy Flywheel $800 Exceedy Heavy Organic clutch (Easy as on the street) ARP head and Main stud kits Clutch Cylinder Replaced Garrett GT28-60r turbo 600x400 Front mounted intercooler Heavy duty Radiator piping Braided oil AND fuel lines 400cc Highflow Injectors (160cc Standard) Walbro 500hp Fuel pump Turbosmart dual stage boost controller Turbosmart Plumb Back BOV 42mm Wastegate Full 3" Mandrel Bent Exhaust out twin 5" Cannons (Sounds AMAZING!) MCD Ignition System Microtec LT-10s ECU Battery moved to boot (880cca Marshall)

Interior: -Pioneer Touch Screen DVD 6 Stacker - Boston Acoustic Pro Series Front Splits ($1100 worth) - Kenwood 800W Amp for Fronts - Clarion 2x12" Subs - Pioneer 800W Amp for Subs - Sony Rear 6x9s -Cream Leather Trim (Blue stitching and FTO embroidery) seats with massagers and heaters inbuilt in all 4 - Carbon Fibre Center console -Drift Guages (4) - Saber Boost Guage - Drift Tacho - Turbosmart Turbotimer - Isotta Gear knob and Steering Wheel - UV and Blue Interior Lighting - White Dials (Blue Illumination) - Genuine FTO Aluminium Pedals

Exterior: - Carbon Fibre Vented bonnet - Angel eye headlights - HID Headlights - Custom Rear lights - De Winged - Dual Exhausts - 18" Motegi Racing Lightweight Rims (UNAVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA!!! WORTH $$$$$) - New new front rubber... rear is worn but legal - Clear Indicators - Tinted Foglamps - Front bar modified to fit intercooler - Lowered with King Spring Superlow Suspension (just legal) -Tinted Windows - Top of the line Immobiliser, Alarm and field Sensor!!!! - Debadged

Very sad to see this go but it has to... Please sms or call anytime between 7am-10pm... Price is $28,000 Neg Including everything or $25900 replacing some parts (seats with std, dvd with normal cd, etc) Car has been in FTO feature last years HOT4s Also in REALCars Competition (Zoo Magazine) and featured in 5th may issue...

Last edited by FtoSam on Thu May 15, 2008 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Cleaned the thread...

Please dont post if you are just going to say im stupid for selling it..

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
Therapy02
Apprentice

Post by Therapy02 »

sorry if this is a stupid question, but just out of interest why are you selling it? if you're dissatisfied with your engine couldn't you buy another one to work on?
Or are you going to get another fto and have the money and desire to start from scratch again?