[SYD] Swap: V8 Soarer for FTO

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

lawsy
jedwabna poszewka promocja

[SYD] Swap: V8 Soarer for FTO

Post by lawsy »

Hi there,

just an expression of interest for my soarer as I'm looking to sell and buy an FTO. As far as I can see they seem to sell for similar prices give or take so I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in a straight swap or even with some cash adjustment depending on the car.

My car:

1991 Toyota Soarer
Approx 140,000kms
Rego due Aug 11
V8 auto
Factory airbag suspension
EMV touch screen controlling audio, air con, etc
Factory premium sound system with sub and amp
Electric leather seats
Stock except for 18inch wheels (factory 15inch wheel included) and slightly lowered ride height (via hidden electric controller, can be adjusted again without even jacking up the car)

General condition is excellent, not quite immaculate. Body has one dent on front bumper where someone with tow-bar reversed into car before I owned it and one minor dent in passenger door where someone has been careless in a carpark. Paint is metallic blue and in excellent condition, maybe one or two very light scratches around the body,

Mechanically sound, never a problem, engine had just been changed when I bought the car, runs quietly, smoothly and powerfully.

Interior condition is good, some wear on the driver side seat and usual Soarer door trim cracks.

Only known issues are something slipping in the passenger side window, I have it propped shut at the moment and factory CD stacker doesn't seem to work.

A very tidy and nice car overall. I love it to bits, only reason I want to sell is to get something smaller that my wife can also drive (p-plater).

What I'm after:

FTO GPX in auto, similar kms to mine. Prefer dark colour or possibly white, general condition very clean like my car. Doesn't have to be immaculate, but must be mechanically sound. Prefer completely stock, but would accept aftermarket wheels. Doesn't need a heap of rego since mine only has a few months left.

More of an expression of interest at this stage. I will update with photos in the next day or so. As mentioned willing to pay cash on top of my Soarer for the right car or if your car has less kms or more rego.

Cheers,

Michael
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

get some pics up...maybe someone will shed some interest...
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]