wtb: cheap good car

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ftoohh
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

wtb: cheap good car

Post by ftoohh »

i know this is in wrong area but....

as it says, need a cheap good car, in melbourne/torquay/geelong.

if anyones got anything for sale thats not listed can you please let me know

Brett
www.zerolimits.co.nz
check us out
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

maube put how much your looking to spend mate, might help keep the other posts accurate
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
ftoohh
Apprentice

Post by ftoohh »

good call :) my bad

looking to spend as little as possible, just need a car to do for a few months until things get sorted properly. will look at sending my fto over later so dont really want to spend much, but dont want to roll round in a shitter either lol, just need something thats not gonna die on me or cost shitloads to keep fixing etc. good cheap reliable
www.zerolimits.co.nz
check us out
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

look in carsales.com.....there is always a lot of cheap commodores or stuff like that (and not even the old ones..)...and if that isnt your taste, just put in the search engine how much you want to spend, and will give you everything below that budget. And most of the sellers want the quickest sale without waiting.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

Ford KA
ftoohh
Apprentice

Post by ftoohh »

JOeJOe - ford ka? hmmmm dont know if i could roll in something with soooo much power and street cred lol

cheers harry90 having a look now :)
www.zerolimits.co.nz
check us out
manofwood
Veteran Mechanic

Post by manofwood »

look on boostcruising.com, there's always cheap good/sh*t/horribly sh*t cars for cheap on there.
Racing in a VL is like being in the Special Olympics, coz even if you win, you're still a <u>RETARD</u>