1995 GPX manual with sunroof

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ygoslo
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

1995 GPX manual with sunroof

Post by ygoslo »

Up for sale is my FTO, as I'm moving up in the Mitsubishi world and buying myself a Galant VR4...

1995 Mitsubishi FTO GPX
5 speed manual
2.0 MIVEC V6
White
Power windows, mirrors, sunroof
Climate control

14X,XXX kms, timing belt has been changed

Mild modifications:
Lowered suspension on A'PEXi springs
HKS Super Drager exhaust
K&N air filter
16x8 FD3S RX7 wheels (painted black)
Trust gearknob
Strengthened gear selector cable brackets

Large audio system:
Panasonic MP3 head unit
Carozzeria (Pioneer) 6 inch 3 way front speakers
Kenwood 6x9 inch 4 way rear speakers
Pioneer 12 inch sub & Clarion amp in a custom made box (still leaves the spare & toolkit accessible)

A brand new (still in the box) set of Tein lowered springs is also included in the price.

Car is in excellent condition - I searched for about 4 months to find an FTO as good as this one.

Very hard to find a manual GPX with a sunroof!
It is a sensational car - handles great, sounds great, is extremely reliable (in 2 years of ownership I have only had to replace the thermostat). I have always used synthetic oil and 98 octane fuel in the car, so it is in excellent mechanical condition.

Looking for $11,000 as is. I am prepared to negotiate a Vic RWC if the buyer is interested in one. Car is registered until September.

PM or call or SMS on 0438432205 if interested. Sale is not super urgent, but I do want it sold asap.

Last edited by ygoslo on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

iv got the stock fto gpx exhaust the twin pipe stainless steel fujitsubo stock one. Would you be interested in trading your hks drager exhaust plus cash from me?
ygoslo
Apprentice

Post by ygoslo »

Probably a bit more trouble than it is worth... You can buy the car and get the exhaust free though! ;)

Sale is becoming a little bit more urgent, I will consider reasonable offers for the car. A good chance to get a clean, solid, manual GPX at a good price...
AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

iv already got a fto, but i want the xhaust id be willign to do a swap plus some cash and iddo the swap myself in ma backyard haha, if you dont want to sell it jsut let mek now does it sound really nice to get as in tone is it deep does it scream when mivec kicks in?
ygoslo
Apprentice

Post by ygoslo »

I would prefer not to part the car out, as it will be easier to sell with the exhaust on it. As for the sound - it sounds awesome. Best part of the car I reckon. Nice deep sound at low revs, and when MIVEC comes in it gives a real scream. :D
AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

oritey if you change your mind let me know, where did you get the exhaust from i see your from melbourne so where did you pick it up from and for how much?
ygoslo
Apprentice

Post by ygoslo »

Was on the car when I bought it, and I think it was on the car when the previous owner got it from Japan. So I guess the price was something like 50,000 yen :lol:
manofwood
Veteran Mechanic

Post by manofwood »

$500 is pretty cheap for those pipes
Racing in a VL is like being in the Special Olympics, coz even if you win, you're still a <u>RETARD</u>
yannino
Grease Monkey

Post by yannino »

really interested in your ride
where in melb u live?
ygoslo
Apprentice

Post by ygoslo »

Update with new pics (including some that are pretty much just an excuse for me to show off my Sil... 8) )

Car is located in Ballarat, Vic.

NOTE - car comes with carpet pre-cut to trim the sub box etc. Just haven't really had a chance to do it yet...

ygoslo
Apprentice

Post by ygoslo »

Oh and I forgot to add, the car does not come with the steering wheel in the pic. It will come with a better one - a genuine leather Nardi worth $300 odd. :D
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

Love the offset of wheels of that S13. Is that one for sale?? :twisted:
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
ygoslo
Apprentice

Post by ygoslo »

Haha cheers mate! They are 17x9 Drift Teks front and rear with 25mm spacers giving an effective +10 offset. The Silvia is the love of my life and is probably never going to be for sale...
nicholas
Veteran Mechanic

Post by nicholas »

Hell nah, keep that one mate! I don't even like the older silvias but that one is gorgeous.

Good luck with the sale... may I ask why the VR4?
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

my mates drift pig has the exact same wheels..up font at least. his is an s13 onevia non turbo with stockies at the back and fat look up front. definately not as clean as yours :salut:
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
ygoslo
Apprentice

Post by ygoslo »

Going for a VR4 because I've wanted one ever since I first saw them in 1998... My first car was a 1975 Galant (visible in a couple of my pics, soon to be restored & modified) so I have a soft spot for Galants. Now that they are eligible for import (the 8th gen 6A13 TT ones, not the old 4G63 ones) I figure it is time I indulged my long running obsession!

I also want to try out a 4WD car as I have never had one before. I bought the FTO to try out FWD, and now that I think I have the hang of that I wanna try something else. And the VR4 is about as close as I can get to a 4WD FTO without playing with an angle grinder and a sledge hammer... :lol:
ygoslo
Apprentice

Post by ygoslo »

BUMP

My Galant is scheduled to arrive in Australia on the 25th of July, would like to have the FTO sold by then to help me pay for mods! :D

Price is negotiable, any reasonable offer considered. I'll be posting the car on carsales tonight...
ygoslo
Apprentice

Post by ygoslo »

Price drop to $9,900 ONO, car must sell as this is now sitting in my yard!

topao
Veteran Mechanic

Post by topao »

Still got your Jap Plates on it :)

GL with the sale
ygoslo wrote:Price drop to $9,900 ONO, car must sell as this is now sitting in my yard!

manofwood
Veteran Mechanic

Post by manofwood »

thats hot, starting to see them around sydney now, love the foward leaning front end.
Racing in a VL is like being in the Special Olympics, coz even if you win, you're still a <u>RETARD</u>