definitly
50%

Total votes: 12

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

WHERE HAVE OUR CO-ORDINATORS GONE

Post by I8A4RE »

Where have you guys gone, what your too good for us now. :lol: huh huh i thought we were a family :cry:

And in saying that were the hell have all the members gone

M.I.A
Sam
Sammi
Robsta
Yang

Have they started another club without me :cry:

Yes im extremely bo.red, but not drunk......yet
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

So you're the only one left flying the flag :supergay:

:lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

:lol: yeah looks like it :cry:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

hey! hey! hey!

I'm still here.

but i recently got promoted to moderator on an anime forum so that keeps me double as busy.
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

djbust
Apprentice

Post by djbust »

anime is the best :D
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

just got back from holidays an hour ago...

(voted yes btw)

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

maggsy wrote:hey! hey! hey!

I'm still here.

but i recently got promoted to moderator on an anime forum so that keeps me double as busy.
YOU WHORE, so how many other forums having you been visiting behind my back :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

hey ones for anime and ones for cars......they're completely different. :lol:

plus i can use my moderator super powers there whereas here im just a lowly pawn. :twisted:
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

i'm not missing in action, just busy...
actually now that i think about it, probably should replace "busy" with "lazy"
i'm still here, it's kinda been busy at work, so i dont have time to log on during the day anymore, and strangely enough, since the gf left for another country i spent even less time at home lol, so i dont have much sober time at home at night either now

i didnt see you mention demi anywhere simon.... i dont know where i'm going with this.

and why am i listed here if the title says something about mods...

in fact u know what's the worst state of drunkeness to be in is? one where u know.... um... where u forget the totally witty thing that you were going to type, and yet you can still touch type perfectly fine. :(
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

BorepYano wrote:i didnt see you mention demi anywhere simon.... i dont know where i'm going with this.

and why am i listed here if the title says something about mods...

in fact you know what's the worst state of drunkeness to be in is? one where you know.... um... where you forget the totally witty thing that you were going to type, and yet you can still touch type perfectly fine. :(
bahahaha, why are you listed here, well i was thinking where have the mods been lately and then as i was typing i started to realise its not just the mods its the whole of QLD, its just not the same any more :cry: :lol: You should all be ashamed lol
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

ive just been board and lazy cant be bothered posting lately haha. i still read the forums though
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

sorry guys :( lol
ive been MIA for a while - just sorting out personal stuff.

Should be right to go from now on :)
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/923/msf70lz5.jpg[/img]
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Jeez, I've been MIA and not even missed,........how carp do I feel :(
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

obviously so crap I can't even spell ;) :roll:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

sorry i forgot about you but by how late you were in replying to this thread shows just how MIA you were :lol: , im especially sad to hear you feel like a fish :lol:
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

:lol: true, re about being a fish I had though of replying with ' yeah.......all tail mate..." but then seeing as all the *~delightful!~* posts seem to have multiplied I decided to leave it ;)

...............Just thought I'd share to give people a laugh though :) 8) :roll: