Seen a car? want to see if you've been spotted? this is the forum

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sxcfto
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

White FTO Playboy sticker ???

Post by sxcfto »

Hi People,
Has anyone seen a white FTo driving around the city and near footscray with a big Playboy stick running down the side of drivers door ? I continue to keep seeing it ?????
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

yes! i've seen that car before in the city, it's got a huge arsed red playboy sticker along the side... 8O

I wonder if he really is a playboy LoL...
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah seen this car around Clarendon, it belong to an asian guy.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

FTO338 wrote:Yeah seen this car around Clarendon, it belong to an asian guy.
you sure it's an asian guy? coz when i saw it in the city last time, it looked like a muzza was driving it LoL... :roll:
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

I reckon Kev has a second FTO in white, and uses the Playboy sticker as advertising to get his "corporate membership" for free :wink:
MIVEC is My Friend :D
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

GPXXX wrote:
FTO338 wrote:Yeah seen this car around Clarendon, it belong to an asian guy.
you sure it's an asian guy? coz when i saw it in the city last time, it looked like a muzza was driving it LoL... :roll:
Well i've seen him 3 times driving past my shop, but then again I could be wrong................... :roll:

Hmmmmm ruchi i'm not rice enough to put a huge "brand" sticker across one side of my car in order to proof my man-hood. 8O
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

I wasn't refering to your manhood Kev, and lets not go there! :roll: I just thought you may have received a "business" offer that was too good to refuse :wink:
MIVEC is My Friend :D
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

GPXXX wrote: a muzza
wtf?

some wierdo victorian slang???
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

smorison wrote:
GPXXX wrote: a muzza
wtf?

some wierdo victorian slang???
go to Bankstown maccas on a Sat night and you'll know what i mean by muzzas... omg it's ful-sik moite! ;) :P
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

ruchi wrote:I just thought you may have received a "business" offer that was too good to refuse :wink:
Heehehehe well, that had already been arrange with my other car (which i no longer have), it was a current model of bright yellow beetle ahhahahaha
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

GPXXX wrote: go to Bankstown maccas on a Sat night and you'll know what i mean by muzzas... omg it's ful-sik moite! ;) :P

ahhhhh :) yeah ok