Classics

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Classics

Post by I8A4RE »

Im such a huge fan of Hot rods, check this out esecially the 63 'vette...ooooohhhhhh

http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

and thats the best rat rod ive seen
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

LED ALL the things.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

I KNOW. how could they get it so right in 1963. To me that is one of the sexist cars ever made. I used to play a game called street rod on the commodore 64 and you would build cars, form the 60's and earlier and at the end you had to race the king...... HE DROVE A BLACK ONE OF THOSE.......
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Yes Yes & more Yes

I love the '50 Merc Lead Sleds *drools* & that 63 Vette is hot ... Hard to choose between that & '68-'71 C3 Stingray .. but I think I prefer the C3's.. I want to go to the states & hunt down a cheap 69' model to bring back & do up..
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

lol
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

f**k off...

Eleanor wins..