JOB WHERE TO LOOK?

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

vipfto
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

JOB WHERE TO LOOK?

Post by vipfto »

Hi guys as some of you may know i'm moving over to your city end of August from little old NZ and hopefully my baby will be arriving just after :D
Anyway what I would like is some help on employment, where to look? and if there is plenty of it over there?

While not a mechanic I have a sound knowledge of automotive repairs But am qualified in area of suspension, tyres, alignments
I also am fully qualified butcher not that I really want to go back to that 8O
And I'm also very experianced with managment of small business and have been in that role for the last few years managing a workshop :D
Anyway any info would be graetly appreciated and look forward to meeting some of you guys later in year :D
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

SEEK.COM or CAREER ONE.COM.

Mate you shouldnt have problem finding a job at all. Just remember that they pay a lot more over here especiallly for qualified trades. So try the above websites and good luck budy
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Thanks Simon :D
Yeah looking forwad to the extra money hopefully will have holiday before start working though try and live off the missus for a change :lol:
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

Hey mate :) While I cant really help you with employment, I hope all goes well with your move, and I look forward to cathcing up with you and your ride :D
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(