Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sublime19
Sooty!
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Kitty / elusion

Post by sublime19 »

Hey guys,

Guess what, I found the last angel eye ring under the seat of my car! Sorry, dunno how this dropped out of there :?
Last edited by sublime19 on Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Re: Kitty / elusive

Post by BorepYano »

sublime19 wrote:Hey guys,

Guess what, I found the last angel eye ring under the seat of my car! Sorry, dunno how this dropped out of there :?
ARRRRGGGG!
I got blamed for this, damn you... *shakes fist* :evil:
lol
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
elusi0n
Grease Monkey

Post by elusi0n »

LOL, thanks a lot sublime, its elusi0n by the way but no ones perfect. we didnt think you would have had it cause it was still neatly packed and everything. Well we'll arrange to get it picked up somehow, tell me your options =)

oh almost forgot, hey yang do you have a spare converter thing(small black box) lying around by any chance?
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

elusi0n wrote: oh almost forgot, hey yang do you have a spare converter thing(small black box) lying around by any chance?
yeah mate i do. Pm me you address and i'll send 2 to you if you'd like. You can have a couple for free, but i'm going to charge you $5 for postage :p ;)
kiz wrote:
elusi0n
Grease Monkey

Post by elusi0n »

lol yeah thats fine, could you send like 2? if possible ill pm you my address, thanks yang.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

BorepYano wrote:
elusi0n wrote: oh almost forgot, hey yang do you have a spare converter thing(small black box) lying around by any chance?
yeah mate i do. Pm me you address and i'll send 2 to you if you'd like. You can have a couple for free, but i'm going to charge you $5 for postage :p ;)
OMG FKN B0REP U TIGHTASS PIECE OF SH*T!! :lol:
:P

Lol sorry elusion, some guy on my msn has "elusive" as his nickname so i got confused :?

Anyway, whereabts do u live? If I'm driving out somewhere and it's near my travel route I can drop it off cos it was my fault to begin with (yes, not urs borep but everyone still blames u regardless :twisted: )
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
elusi0n
Grease Monkey

Post by elusi0n »

lol i live in cabramattta, but if your like somewhere close by just give me a message and ill meet up with you to get it so you dont have to go finding my place. ill pm you my mobile number.
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

cabra is dangerous. i hear everyone has a machete there :lol:
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

sublime19 wrote: OMG FKN B0REP you TIGHTASS PIECE OF SH*T!! :lol:
dammit >.<
postage costs me $4, and the box i used costed $1.75 i think. actually i generally under charge ppl for postage.
sorry i know that's a little defensive, but i just wanted to vent (aust post has put up postage prices at least once, possibly twice since the first batch of angel eyes i sent out :( *shakes fist at aust post) :lol:
kiz wrote:
elusi0n
Grease Monkey

Post by elusi0n »

cabra is dangerous. i hear everyone has a machete there
lol machete, its not as dangerous as everyone says it is. It has a bad history with gangs and all that but yeah i havent gone into trouble once. well maybe its just me, lol. havent seen a machete before as well. cabra is pretty peaceful now, well where i live at least :)
dammit >.<
postage costs me $4, and the box i used costed $1.75 i think. actually i generally under charge ppl for postage.
sorry i know that's a little defensive, but i just wanted to vent (aust post has put up postage prices at least once, possibly twice since the first batch of angel eyes i sent out *shakes fist at aust post)
lol @ aust post. should finalize postage price before telling people :lol:
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

BorepYano wrote:
dammit >.<
sorry i know that's a little defensive, but i just wanted to vent (aust post has put up postage prices at least once, possibly twice since the first batch of angel eyes i sent out :( *shakes fist at aust post) :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

jonowong wrote:
BorepYano wrote:
dammit >.<
QFT!